Make a Booking
An overview to the Abercrombie & Kent Villas booking procedure …
1) Once you have seen the villa that you are interested in please contact one of our team members to check on the very latest availability and also to give you some more detailed information and answer any specific enquiries you may have. Alternatively you may not want to spend precious time trawling through our website so why not tell us what you’re looking for and we’d be delighted to make some suggestions. To do this please use the ‘Make An Enquiry’ form or feel free to call us on: UK: 0845 618 2205; US: 630 725 3349 (local call rates apply); Other: +44 (0)1242 547902. Please note that UK office hours apply.
2) Once availability has been confirmed we ask that you complete our booking form in full and return this with a deposit of 30% of the total holiday cost (links to the booking forms along with full terms and conditions can be found below). Payment can be made by credit card (a charge will be incurred), by bank/wire transfer or by cheque (made payable to Abercrombie & Kent Ltd). If the reservation is made less than 70 days before departure the full balance will be payable.
3) Please make sure you detail any special requirements that may affect your villa stay on the booking form.
4) Please either scan and e-mail your booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +44 (0) 1242 547707.
5) On receipt of the deposit and form we will send you a Confirmation Invoice - please do check the details carefully and let us know of any discrepancies.
6) We request the balance payment at least 70 days prior to the departure date - an ideal time to tell us about any extra finishing touches may want us to arrange for you.
7) At least 14 days prior to your departure you will receive your documentation, including an A&K Welcome Book, driving directions and emergency contact details.
If you have any queries throughout the process please don’t hesitate to give us a call or drop us an email.