Win a stay at Le Mas Du Luberon - France Scroll down to enter
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Set among 20 hectares of breathtaking countryside, this elegant 'mas' has been painstakingly restored to offer all the very latest features of a beautiful luxury property. Large lawns, an enclosed pool and flexible sleeping accommodation make it ideal for a family holiday.
A working farm in a fairy-tale setting, this idyllic property is ideal for both small and large groups, offering three self-contained areas: two in the main house and the third in a separate cottage. Within its extensive gardens, Le Mas du Luberon affords a 12m x 6m heated saltwater pool, vegetable and herb gardens, a small pond and a beautifully maintained original Roman bassin. Le Mas du Luberon has elegant yet rustic furnishings with exposed wooden beams, ornate fireplaces and light, airy interiors.
One of the most impressive villages in the Luberon and dating back to Roman times, Bonnieux's prime position ensures outstanding views over the Luberon and Mount Ventoux. Visit the 12th-century gothic church at the top of the village, or alternatively you can wander around the weekly market and artisan shops or even head to the bread museum.
To be in with a chance of winning a 7 night stay at this beautiful property for you and up to 5 guests simply complete the form below before the competition
closing date on 26th May 2017.
To be in with a chance of winning a 7 night stay at this beautiful property for you and up to 5 guests simply complete the form below before the competition closing date on 26 May 2017. Terms and Conditions Apply
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to anybody and excludes employees (and their families) of Abercrombie & Kent , the suppliers of the prize and any other companies associated with the competition
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void
- Entry is online only via www.akvillas.com/competition/index.cfm
- The competition closing date is Friday 26th May 2017
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
- The prize is a seven night stay at Le Mas du Luberon only. The winners are responsible for any additional expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, this includes flights, transfers, car hire and airport parking. It is the responsibility of the prizewinner to ensure all party members have valid travel insurance, passports and visas which may be needed. The prize is subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions
- The maximum occupancy for this prize is 6 guests.
- The prize is valid fo travel from the 29 September 2017 and cannot be taken during the months of July and August and is subject to availability. The prize must be taken by 31st March 2018
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material
- The Promoter is Abercrombie & Kent Villas
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.