Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Broadway | Bedrooms: 8 | Sleeps: 16
Rates: from £42,000 per week
Set in private grounds on the 400 acre woodland estate of Farncombe, a short stroll from the idyllic village of Broadway, Foxhill Manor offers boutique hotel style services and an elegant Cotswolds hideaway.
Offering personal service, charm and character in a Grade II listed Arts and Crafts country home, guests at Foxhill will ease into a slow pace of life in a sumptuous setting; with the superb restaurant and spa facilities available at nearby Dormy House hotel available to all guests, it may be more difficult to get out and explore the renowned Cotswold countryside than you think.
If there are more elegant, spacious bedrooms and bathrooms to soothe guests available in the Cotswolds, we'd like to see them! Foxhill Manor has it all…. With its picturesque chestnut tree lined high street, brimming with period houses, honey coloured stone cottages, boutique shops and an array of eateries, Broadway epitomises life in the Cotswolds and is the perfect place from which to explore the stunning countryside. Just 2 hours, yet a million miles away from London, Foxhill Manor is perfectly positioned for relaxed exploration and meandering at leisure; Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwick, Burford, Stow On The Wold, Chipping Campden, Cheltenham, Bath and the many timeless, picture postcard villages nearby are within very easy reach. Guests at Foxhill are welcomed and treated like old friends, with a dedicated, professional team on hand to provide refined, private catering (guests are also welcome to join the chef in the kitchen), daily housekeeping, Host, and 24/7 chauffeur services ensuring that everyone leaves refreshed and revitalised.
- Professional chef’s kitchen
- Screening room with TV and games consoles
- Large lounge
- Dining room and bar area
All rooms and suites have Wifi, Nespresso Machines, Satellite TV, Tablet and digital radio, Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryers.
- Juniper: 55sq m with King size bed (can be twins), seating area, walk-in-wardrobe, walk-in shower and freestanding roll top tub. Most suitable room for those with mobility concerns.
- Oak Suite: 70sq m with King size four-poster bed, twin free-standing baths, walk-in wardrobe. The most romantic room in the house.
- Willow: 40sq m, King size bed, walk-in shower and freestanding roll top tub. Country cottage feel.
- Birch: 50sq m, King size bed, walk-in shower and freestanding roll top tub. Probably the best views in the house.
- Chestnut : 70sq m, King size four-poster bed, walk-in shower and freestanding roll top tub. Triple aspect windows and flooded with light.
- Beech Suite: 65sq m, King size bed, walk-in shower and bath, Minimalist style.
- Hazel Suite: 75sq m, King size bed, walk-in shower and roll top tub. Separate sofa bed for 2 children available.
- Maple: 40sq m, King size bed, walk-in shower and freestanding roll top tub. Bedouin tent style.
On the Farncombe Estate, just outside of Broadway.
- Chipping Campden, 3 miles
- Bourton-on-the water, 13 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon, 14 miles
- Burford, 19 miles
- Cheltenham, 20 miles
- Oxford, 40 miles
- Bath, 75 miles
|< Previous Month||January 2017||Next Month >|
Our villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available outside the High Season. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant for further details.
Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our villa only and A&K hosted services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs - simply complete the quick 'Make an Enquiry' form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Property rental on an exclusive basis.
- Comprehensive information pack.
- Local taxes and administration charges.
- Daily breakfast.
- Chef service for all meals (groceries and drinks payable as an extra cost).
- 24/7 shuttle service for local excursions.
- Daily housekeeping service - morning & evening.
- Daily towel and linen changes.
- Use of the spa and restaurant facilities at Dormy House, at additional cost.
- Concierge team from Dormy House for all local assistance.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Central Heating
- Children's Toys
- Computer Games Console
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Fans Available
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Music Sound System
- Spa (Off Site)
- Swimming Pool (Off Site)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.