Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Broadway | Bedrooms: 8 | Sleeps: 16
Rates: from £36,750 per week
Set in private grounds on the 400 acre woodland estate of Farncombe, a short stroll from the idyllic village of Broadway, Foxhill Manor offers boutique hotel style services and an elegant Cotswolds hideaway.
Offering personal service, charm and character in a Grade II listed Arts and Crafts country home, guests at Foxhill will ease into a slow pace of life in a sumptuous setting; with the superb restaurant and spa facilities available at nearby Dormy House hotel available to all guests, it may be more difficult to get out and explore the renowned Cotswold countryside than you think.
If there are more elegant, spacious bedrooms and bathrooms to soothe guests available in the Cotswolds, we'd like to see them! Foxhill Manor has it all…. With its picturesque chestnut tree lined high street, brimming with period houses, honey coloured stone cottages, boutique shops and an array of eateries, Broadway epitomises life in the Cotswolds and is the perfect place from which to explore the stunning countryside. Just 2 hours, yet a million miles away from London, Foxhill Manor is perfectly positioned for relaxed exploration and meandering at leisure; Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwick, Burford, Stow On The Wold, Chipping Campden, Cheltenham, Bath and the many timeless, picture postcard villages nearby are within very easy reach. Guests at Foxhill are welcomed and treated like old friends, with a dedicated, professional team on hand to provide refined, private catering (guests are also welcome to join the chef in the kitchen), daily housekeeping, Host, and 24/7 chauffeur services ensuring that everyone leaves refreshed and revitalised.
- Professional chef’s kitchen
- Screening room with TV and games consoles
- Large lounge
- Dining room and bar area
All rooms and suites have Wifi, Nespresso Machines, Satellite TV, Tablet and digital radio, Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryers.
- Juniper: 55sq m with King size bed (can be twins), seating area, walk-in-wardrobe, walk-in shower and freestanding roll top tub. Most suitable room for those with mobility concerns.
- Oak Suite: 70sq m with King size four-poster bed, twin free-standing baths, walk-in wardrobe. The most romantic room in the house.
- Willow: 40sq m, King size bed, walk-in shower and freestanding roll top tub. Country cottage feel.
- Birch: 50sq m, King size bed, walk-in shower and freestanding roll top tub. Probably the best views in the house.
- Chestnut : 70sq m, King size four-poster bed, walk-in shower and freestanding roll top tub. Triple aspect windows and flooded with light.
- Beech Suite: 65sq m, King size bed, walk-in shower and bath, Minimalist style.
- Hazel Suite: 75sq m, King size bed, walk-in shower and roll top tub. Separate sofa bed for 2 children available.
- Maple: 40sq m, King size bed, walk-in shower and freestanding roll top tub. Bedouin tent style.
On the Farncombe Estate, just outside of Broadway.
- Chipping Campden, 3 miles
- Bourton-on-the water, 13 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon, 14 miles
- Burford, 19 miles
- Cheltenham, 20 miles
- Oxford, 40 miles
- Bath, 75 miles
|< Previous Month||June 2017||Next Month >|
Our villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available outside the High Season. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant for further details.
Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our villa only and A&K hosted services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs - simply complete the quick 'Make an Enquiry' form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Property rental on an exclusive basis.
- Comprehensive information pack.
- Local taxes and administration charges.
- Daily breakfast.
- Chef service for all meals (groceries and drinks payable as an extra cost).
- 24/7 shuttle service for local excursions.
- Daily housekeeping service - morning & evening.
- Daily towel and linen changes.
- Use of the spa and restaurant facilities at Dormy House, at additional cost.
- Concierge team from Dormy House for all local assistance.
Your Villa Rental
Because everyone's concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula to offer flexibility and the freedom to design run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities.
Our Villa-Only rental option comes as standard and is ideal for those seeking pure independence whilst travelling.
Every A&K Villa Only rental includes:
- Dedicated Pre-Arrival Concierge service
- Villa rental on an exclusive basis
- Utilities (gas, water, electricity), unless otherwise stated
- Towels, pool towels and bed linen as standard
- 1 cot & highchair (cot linen not provided)
- An A&K Local Representative who is on call 24/7 in case of emergency. Your Local Representative will also meet you once during your stay (on your arrival weekend) to help you to settle in, explain Health & Safety and answer any questions you may have regarding the villa.
(In some cases an A&K Representative is not required as the villa will have its own competent, local manager.)
- A 24 hour A&K Emergency Duty Manager contact service based in the UK
- Comprehensive information book
- VAT and administration charges
- Villa's own services - please check what additional services are provided as standard with a particular property – such as maid service, usage of air-conditioning, central and pool heating, as these can vary from property to property. This information will be available online or via your sales representative.
Should you wish to further enhance your villa experience, our thoughtfully designed A&K Concierge Packages are the perfect solution for those seeking additional support and comfort during your stay. In addition to the amenities offered within the Villa Only rental, a large number of our properties offer the following packages of upgraded services including a knowledgeable local concierge, providing complete piece of mind whilst travelling:
Gold Concierge Package – seamless support throughout your stay...
Includes all of the Villa Only services, as well as:
- A dedicated local A&K Concierge whose knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations
Following on from your pre-arrival Concierge team, upon arrival you will be seamlessly handed over to your local A&K Concierge who will have been briefed about all aspects of your holiday.
Your local A&K Concierge will personally welcome you to your villa and can be called upon at any time to assist you in any way throughout your stay. This can include anything from confirming itinerary arrangements; suggesting, making and booking additional services locally as required, such as restaurant reservations, visits and guided tours; trouble shooting; language assistance; providing a check-out service, and much more.
- Introductory morning orientation tour of local area with your A&K Concierge on your arrival weekend - the best way to familiarise yourself with the local area (own transport required if villa is not within walking distance)
- Complimentary pre-arrival grocery shopping service. Simply tell us in advance what groceries you require and your Concierge will pre-stock the villa accordingly (cost of groceries excluded)
Platinum Concierge Package – creating your ultimate stay with complete convenience...
Includes all of the Villa Only services, as well as:
- A continental buffet-style breakfast provided on your first morning, including a selection of breads and fresh pastries, cheese, meats, fruit, yoghurts and fresh fruit juice
- A pre-stocked drinks fridge (typically consisting of four bottles of wine, beer, soft drinks, juices, mineral water)
- Fresh flowers and initial provisions, including jam, sugar, olive oil, tea, coffee, vinegar as well as cleaning provisions
- Starter pack of luxurious toiletries per bathroom
- Daily maid service (Monday to Friday and on Saturdays for multiple week bookings
- Mid-week linen and towel change
- A light, self-served supper on your arrival evening pre-prepared by your Concierge
- Complimentary mid-week grocery shopping service (cost of groceries excluded)
- Complimentary private chef service for a lunch or dinner, once during your stay (pre-booking necessary; cost of groceries excluded)
- Central Heating
- Children's Toys
- Computer Games Console
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Fans Available
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Music Sound System
- Spa (Off Site)
- Swimming Pool (Off Site)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.