Select a Destination
Temple Guiting Barn
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Temple Guiting | Bedrooms: 5 | Sleeps: 10 + 2
Rates: from £6,800 per week
The Barn is a beautifully renovated property on a 14 acre estate in the heart of the Gloucestershire Cotswolds. Much of the inspiration for the design of the Barn came from renowned architect Ptolemy Dean with gardens and landscaping by Jinny Blom, a Chelsea Flower Show gold winner in 2007. The owner won the HRH Prince Charles Pinnacle Award in recognition of the restoration work carried out on the property's dry stone walls.
The area offers a wealth of picturesque villages to explore, replete with tea rooms, many renowned restaurants and of course exceptional architecture from Norman churches dating from the 11th and 12th centuries to manor houses and cottages built in the warm, soft limestone that characterises the area. There are exceptional walking possibilities, most famed of which is the Cotswold Way. There are also many activities on offer to keep the young and older entertained from Blenheim Palace and Sudeley Castle to The Cotswold Wildlife Park and Farm Park.
The property accommodates 10 people in 5 superb bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms.
- Open-plan kitchen and dining room with exposed beams and modern, professional kitchen units and facilities come with a distinction clutter free style, juxtaposed against antique paintings, a long stripped dining table that seats 12-14 and an iPod docking station that sits atop of an old Balinese wooden safe.
- Guest W.C.
- A welcoming, high-ceilinged open-plan drawing room with a wealth of interesting and practical features including a TV screen designed within a mirror, French doors that open up onto the beautifully designed courtyard and a cosy open fireplace.
- Gold Room: Double bedroom with 1.80m bed which cannot be split and en-suite shower room. Style: European, Tudor with contemporary elements.
- Blue Room: Double bedroom with 1.80m bed which can be split into twins. En-suite walk-in shower room.
- African Room: Double bedroom with 1.80m bed which can be split into twins. African styles and en-suite bathroom with roll top bath. This room has a flat screen TV.
- White Room: Spacious double bedroom with leather sofas and 1.80m bed which can be split into twins. En-suite bathroom with roll top. This room has a flat screen TV.
- Pink Room: Definitely the room with the female touch complete with beautiful pink crystal chandelier and antique vanity set. There is slightly low headroom in this room. It comes with a 1.80m bed that cannot be split, a day bed that can take one extra child and an en-suite bathroom with bath and low ceiling.
Just North of Cheltenham Spa and in the heart of the Cotswolds Temple Guiting provides easy access to some of the most celebrated Cotswold towns and villages such as Chipping Norton, Broadway, Stowe-on-the Wold and Burford. Stratford-Upon-Avon is close at hand for Shakespeare lovers and the dreamy spires of Oxford are also within easy reach. London is around 2 hours away.
Distances: Oxford 37 miles; London 93 miles; Cheltenham 15 miles; Stratford-Upon-Avon 21 miles;
*Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
- Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our Villa Only and A&K Hosted services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs - simply complete the quick 'Make an Enquiry' form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Bottle of Champagne and flowers on arrival.
- Luxury White Company bed linen and towels.
- Midweek sheet change for 5 nights plus
- Green & Spring bathroom amenities.
- Under floor heating.
- Wi-Fi broadband internet.
- Use of the Tennis Court (rackets and balls provided).
- Private catering & drop-off meals available on request.
- Maid service on request at £20ph
- Cookery lessons.
- Wine deliveries.
- Beauty treatments.
- Tennis lessons.
- Pilates / Yoga.
- Personal training.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Barbecue Facilities
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Tennis Court
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.