Chalet Eden Rock offers spacious and luxurious accommodation for a group of 20 seeking the perfect alpine-retreat. The property consists of 3 individual chalets (Kanzi, Zari & Arianne) which can be booked individually or booked together as a whole chalet to accommodate up to 20 guests. When booked together, guests can dine in a glorious stube style restaurant and enjoy a 5 course evening meal.
All of the bedrooms across the 3 apartments are extremely spacious and all of them are en-suite. Kanzi sleeps 8 and Zari and Ariane sleep 6 in each. Each suite is complete with a bath, shower and twin sinks. Guests are also supplied with luxurious bath robes, towels and slippers as well as complimentary Aromatherapy Associates toiletries.
The Eden Rock has been designed by an award winning architect and its beautiful Tyrolean style exterior features typical Austrian shutters, vintage wood and local stone. These materials also dominate the sleek interior but are combined with contemporary furniture and high-tech appliances. The beautiful living room is the perfect venue for relaxing and entertaining. Guests are invited to indulge in the tasty afternoon tea awaiting their arrival from the mountain, and later gather around the roaring fire and enjoy pre-dinner drinks and canapés. Each of the 3 living rooms has a large flat screen TV, DVD player, Apple TV and Wi-Fi connectivity.
One of Eden Rocks most attractive features is the superb wellness centre. Swim against an endless stream in the state of the art counter current pool which also has a whirlpool function, or relax and unwind in the sauna and steam room. This tranquil area is gives you the option to be energetic, or completely rejuvenate after a long day on the slopes.
- Zari - 2 x Twin/double bedrooms with en suite bath
- Kanzi - 3 x Twin/double bedrooms with en suite bath
- Zari - 1 x Twin/double with en suite bath
- Kanzi - 1 x: Twin/double with en suite bath
- Ariane - 1 x Twin/double with en suite bath
Lower Ground Floor
- Ariane - 2 x Twin/double bedrooms with en suite bath
Each Chalet also comprises of:
Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and balconies.
Shared Spa facilities:
- Wellness Suite
- Swimming Pool
- Massage Room
- Fitness Room
- Steam Room
- Christmas Market in St Anton
- Advent magic in the park
- 'The Snow Must go On' New Years Eve
- New Years Concert
- FIS Ski races
- 'The White Thrill' - Winter Sports Competition
ACTIVITIES IN ST ANTON
- Climbing at the sports centre - an area of almost 1,000 square metres indoor and outdoor, 'Arl.rock' brings together everything for boulder, lead, fixed rope and ice climbing.
- Indoor tennis (resort sports centre )
- Squash courts (resort sports centre)
- Four bowling lanes. (resort sports centre)
- Swimming pool indoor and outdoor (wellness centre)
- Steam room (wellness centre)
- Sauna - dry heat and infrared (wellness centre)
- State of the art gym (wellness centre)
- Ice skating (outdoor at the wellness centre)
- Curling - outdoor ice rink
- Torch Lit Descent - Watch the St Anton ski instructors ski at night on a torch lit descent every Wednesday night. Watch the free style skiers perform aerial acrobatic tricks, whilst the ski instructors show off the crash formation. This spectacular can be enjoyed with a
vin chaud, especially on a cold night.
- Toboggan Run
- St Anton Gampen - 4.3km illuminated natural toboggan run to Nasserein which is open daily from 12pm to 4pm, with evening tobogganing between 7.30pm and 9.30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The course takes approximately 15 minutes to complete, depending of course on how many times you disembark your toboggan. Toboggans can be rented at most sports shops.
- Horse-Drawn Sleigh Ride
- Cross-country Skiing - 40km long network of trails
GMT + 1 hour
The official currency is the Euro (€). Coins are available in 1 cent, 2 cent, 5 cent, 10 cent, 20 cent, 50, cent, €1 & €2 denominations. Notes are available in €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200, €500 denominations.
Travellers cheques are widely accepted for exchange or purchase in major cities, but in more rural areas, visit a bank to exchange them for Euros. Major credit cards are widely accepted here and ATM access is widespread. Exchange currency only at authorized outlets such as banks and hotels, and exchange only what you think you will spend in the country. Coins cannot be reconverted on departure. Save all receipts from any currency exchange transaction. You may be asked to produce them when you exit the country, and they are required if you intend to reconvert local currency.
COST OF LIFT PASSES (based on Dolomiti SuperSki pass)
* Children aged 14 and under
** Seniors aged 65 and above
*** Family passes are available in some resorts
Please note that the above shows average prices, not resort specific.
In restaurants a service charge is built into menu prices. However, it's customary to round up amounts when paying the waiter or waitress if you're happy with the service. This means that you might hand the server EUR 50 for a EUR 47 meal. If you're paying by credit card, hand the server a cash tip of up to 5%. For Taxis as in restaurants, round up or add 5% when you're happy with the service. Tips to your chalet staff are entirely at your discretion.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE FORMALITIES
Travel documents are your responsibility. In general you should have: a signed, valid passport that will remain valid for at least 6 months beyond the completion of your trip. Your passport must have enough blank pages (excluding amendment pages) available for entry and exit stamps issued when entering and exiting immigration points. Visas are required for certain nationalities and you are strongly advised to check your status allowing plenty of time for visa application.
The nearest airports to St Anton are:
- Innsbruck (96km)
- Friedrichshafen (130km)
- Zurich (195km)
- Munich (300km)
The alpine climate is cold and visitors should wear warm, waterproof clothing at all times when outdoors during the winter. Hats and gloves are also essential to prevent frostbite. Sunglasses or ski goggles are also necessary to reduce the glare of the sun on the snow.
It is advisable to contact your doctor before you travel if you have any specific health concerns and imperative to take out appropriate travel and medical insurance. Winter sports involve a high degree of risk and you should be in good health and carry adequate medical insurance in case of winter sports accident, including cover for air ambulance.
LOCATION IN RESORT:
- Distance to piste: Few minutes' walk
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minutes' walk
LOCATION TO AIRPORT:
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 100km
- Samedan (SMV): 2h 10m / 145km
- Zurich (ZHR): 2h 30m / 200km
Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month
||Next Month >
- Chalets are normally rented on a Sunday to Sunday basis throughout the year. Christmas and New Year dates can vary, please see rates tab for further details. However, shorter breaks and/or alternative arrival days are available at some chalets during Low and Mid seasons.
- There may be some variations on the above dates at selected chalets, details of which can be provided by your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant.
The above rates are on a per chalet, per night basis. For further information on Catered and Self-Catered Options please contact one of our A&K Chalet Travel Consultants who will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs - simply complete the quick
'Make an Enquiry' form or call us on 0845 618 2205
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service from our ski specialists to tailor make you the perfect ski trip
- Dedicated service in resort from a passionate team of hospitality professionals; including resort manager, chalet hosts, experienced chef and driver
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children's dinner (if required)
- 'On the move' lunches for children under 12 (on request)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (six nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- Complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke pre arrival menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Freshly ground coffee machines in the chalet
- 24 hours in resort concierge service
- In resort driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 to 10:00 and 15:00 to 20:00
- A selection of handpicked bath and beauty products
- Mid week towel change
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited Wi Fi access
- Flights & Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements