Select a Destination
Chalet Les Brames
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Meribel | Bedrooms: 6 | Sleeps: 12 + 2
Rates: from £19,500 per week
Chalet Les Brames is discreetly located in its own private grounds and only a stone's throw from the village. A chauffeured 4x4 vehicle will take you to the lifts and pick you up when you have finished skiing for the day or will drop you in town for a spot of shopping or après ski time.
Each carefully designed bedroom combines alpine charm with state of the art facilities. There is a sauna, steam room and massage room in the wellness area and a bubbling hot tub on the terrace that are just perfect for a bit of after ski relaxation. The huge picture windows and south-facing terrace provide stunning views of Mont Vallon and from early morning the sun streams in, flooding the chalet with warmth and light. Sit with friends and family around the fireplace and enjoy some music supplied by the most up to date sound systems or enjoy a movie in the cinema area. For those who wish to enjoy some quiet time, there is a separate study area with computer. To keep the children entertained, there are toys, sledges, games, books and DVD’s or there is plenty of space outside in the private garden for snow man building and snowballing. With fabulous food, exceptionally comfortable and spacious living, friendly and helpful hosts you have everything you need for a truly memorable chalet experience.
- 600 m2 accommodating up to 15 guests
- Outdoor hot tub (seats 8)
- Huge picture windows overlooking the garden
- South-facing terrace give stunning views of Mont Vallon
- Individually designed bedrooms with Alpine charm and state-of-the-art facilities
- Steam room
- Massage room
- Billiard room
- Large private garden (perfect for families)
- Many living areas (ideal meeting spots for business purposes) all with wireless broadband
- Comfortable study area with a computer
Distance to piste: 50m
Distance to lifts: 2 minutes' drive
Distance to resort centre: 2 minutes' drive
DISTANCE TO AIRPORTS:
Chambery Airport: 1h 45m / 110km
Grenoble Airport: 1h 50m / 130km
Geneva Airport: 2h 30m / 190km
Lyon Airport: 2h 30m / 190km
- Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
- Chalets are normally rented on a Sunday to Sunday basis throughout the year. Christmas and New Year dates can vary, please see rates tab for further details. However, shorter breaks and/or alternative arrival days are available at some chalets during Low and Mid seasons.
- There may be some variations on the above dates at selected chalets, details of which can be provided by your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant.
- Special Offer: Receive complimentary lift passes for all guests on all remaining March weeks; available week commencing 15th March 2015.
- The above rates are on a per chalet, per week basis. For further information on Catered and Self-Catered Options please contact one of our A&K Chalet Travel Consultants who will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs – simply complete the quick ‘Make an Enquiry’ form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Dedicated service from a professional team
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Daily Champagne and canapés
- Mouth watering evening meals prepared by private chef (6 nights)
- Carefully selected house wines with evening meals
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Luxury bath products
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- In resort chauffeured vehicles (excludes airport transfers)
- Wi Fi internet
- Daily maid service
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides.
- A la carte wines and champagnes
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning)
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above
RECOMMENDED RESORT EXPERIENCES
- Enjoy a horse sleigh ride around Lac Tueda on the edge of the Parc National de Vanoise.
- See the Alps from above with a scenic flight or hot air balloon ride.
- Go husky sledding
- Relax and enjoy a beauty treatment
- Enjoy ice skating, either as a participant or enjoy one of the galas or ice hockey matches at the Olympic Ice Rink in Meribel
- Hire a snow mobile and explore the slopes
- Go bowling - there are bowling alleys in Meribel
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Gym Equipment
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Jacuzzi (Private)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Pool / Billiards Table
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.