Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Morzine | Bedrooms: 6 | Sleeps: 10 + 4
Rates: Rates available on request.
Chalet Jejalp is a brand new chalet based in the family resort of Morzine in the Portes du Soleil, only a short transfer from Geneva airport, making it the perfect location for families. The chalet has been beautifully designed, retaining an alpine feel whilst being both luxurious and relaxing. Built around a central atrium which includes a double height glass wine cellar spread over two floors, this chalet is filled with lots of light and space.
Sleeping ten adults and four children in total, there is a superb master suite on the top floor, three double/twin en-suite bedrooms, plus a family suite comprising of a double/twin bedroom and separate 4 bunk beds room which share bathroom facilities. The chalet has several separate living areas; a large bright living area with open fireplace located on the top floor of the chalet. There is a fabulous cinema room located next to a stocked bar with pool table which can be either open or closed off and hidden, which will keep both adults and children happy. The open plan kitchen and dining area looks out over the expansive terrace and affords beautiful views of the mountains. The spa area is located on the middle floor of the chalet with floor to ceiling glass windows; it comprises of a sunken Jacuzzi complete with stepping stones which provide access to the sauna. There is a further relaxation zone to enjoy the sweeping valley views. On the ground floor you will find a large and comfortable boot room alongside a gym for the more active members of the group. Chalet Jejalp comes with its' own dedicated team comprising a manager, host, chef and chauffeur along with daily housekeeping, on hand to create your own bespoke, fully catered luxury ski holiday.
- Ski room
- 1 x King room ensuite and balcony
- 2 x Twin/King rooms, ensuite
- 1 x Twin/King room, shared shower room
- 1 x Bunk room with 4 single beds, shared shower room
- Wine Cellar
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Kitchen & dining area
- 1 x Master bedroom with ensuite and access to balcony
- Lounge with fireplace
- Wine Cellar
LOCATION IN RESORT:
- Distance to lifts: 2 mins drive to Nyon lift
- Distance to resort centre: 4 mins drive
DISTANCE TO AIRPORT
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
- Chalets are normally rented on a Sunday to Sunday basis throughout the year. Christmas and New Year dates can vary, please see rates tab for further details. However, shorter breaks and/or alternative arrival days are available at some chalets during Low and Mid seasons.
- There may be some variations on the above dates at selected chalets, details of which can be provided by your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant.
For further information please contact one of our A&K Chalet Travel Consultants who will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs - simply complete the quick 'Make an Enquiry' form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Dedicated service from a professional team
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Daily Champagne and canapés
- Mouth watering evening meals prepared by private chef (6 nights)
- Carefully selected house wines with evening meals
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Luxury bath products
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- In resort chauffeured vehicles (excludes airport transfers)
- Wi Fi internet
- Daily maid service
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides.
- A la carte wines and champagnes
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning)
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Balcony (Private)
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Cinema Room
- DVD Player
- Fireplace (Private)
- Gym Equipment
- Hot Tub (Indoor)
- Internet Access (Wireless)
- Pool / Billiards Table
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Wine Cellar
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.