Select a Destination
Chalet One Oak
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Megève | Bedrooms: 6 | Sleeps: 10 + 2
Rates: Rates available on request.
Chalet One Oak is nestled in the peaceful village of Combloux near Megeve, where the majestic Mont Blanc provides a background setting for more than a few fairy tales.The estate is individually and beautifully designed to reflect the styles and influences of its surrounding. The contemporary style complements the traditions, people and crafts of its location and has its own distinctive life and energy.
Chalet One Oak brings an unprecedented sensory multiplex of hospitality, culinary delights and recreation to one of the most authentic European ski destinations. The Chalet accommodates 12 people in 6 bedrooms. It has 4 double bedroom suites with en suites, bunk bed room and the Master suite on its own floor. All bedrooms have floor to ceiling windows and their terraces with their own dramatic views of the mountains and the rolling country side. Situated on the 1st floor is its lavish luxurious living room, perfect for those intimate moments and to relax, eat and entertain. Fully wired technology, fabulous entertainment and their intuitive service at your command. The chalet is situated in Combloux. It is 5 minutes drive to the famous Princess ski lift and 7 minutes drive to Megeve village.
The estate is individually and beautifully designed to reflect the styles and influences of its surrounding. The contemporary style complements the traditions, people and crafts of its location and has its own distinctive life and energy. Chalet One Oak brings an unprecedented sensory multiplex of hospitality, culinary delights and recreation to one of the most authentic European ski destinations.
The Chalet accommodates 12 people in 6 bedrooms. It has 4 double bedroom suites with en suites, bunk bed room and the Master suite on its own floor. All bedrooms have floor to ceiling windows and their terraces with their own dramatic views of the mountains and the rolling country side. Situated on the 1st floor is its lavish luxurious living room, perfect for those intimate moments and to relax, eat and entertain. Fully wired technology, fabulous entertainment and their intuitive service at your command.
• Entrance hall with Harley Davidson as the centre show piece!
• Open plan kitchen, dining room and sitting area surrounding a beautiful open fireplace taking centre stage
• Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
• 4 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
• 1 x Bunk room with en suite bathroom
• Large outdoor terraces with BBQ and outdoor seating.
• Outdoor Hot Tub
• Extensive balconies with stunning views of surrounding mountains.
|< Previous Month||May 2016||Next Month >|
Prices available on request
Chalet One Oak is rented on a Saturday - Saturday from December through to April. There may be some variations on the above dates at selected chalets, details of which can be provided by your Abercrombie & Kent Ski Consultant.
- Please note that villa only prices are according to self-catered or B&B packages as described on the fact sheet.
- A&K Hosted prices are according to catered or half board packages as described on the fact sheet
The above rates are on a per chalet, per week basis. For further information on Catered and Self-Catered Options please contact one of our A&K Chalet Travel Consultants who will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs – simply complete the quick ‘Make an Enquiry’ form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- SELF CATERED
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Daily cleaning service (3 hours per day)
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Champagne welcome upon arrival.
- Breakfast provided for 7 days, Dinner for 5 nights and afternoon tea for 7 days.
- Cold snacks are available throughout the day
- Bottled water, soft drinks, beer and house wines are included in your tariff. Special wines from the cellar are available upon request and will be charged separately.
- 3 staff members including a carefully selected chef looking after your every need
- Shuttle service available to and from the Ski lift. Other transportation, transfers and car rental can be arranged through the One Oak concierge services.
- Daily cleaning and laundry service (3 hours per day)
- 24 hours concierge service
- Bvlgari toiletries and amenities in the bathrooms
- Airport Transfers
- Additional services such as ski equipment hire, ski instructors, childcare. All available on request.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Host – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you’re lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then view the links on our ‘Inspire Me’ page for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our “Finishing Touches”.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony (Private)
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Internet Access (Wireless)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.