Select a Destination
Summer at Chalet Baby Bear
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Chamonix | Bedrooms: 2 | Sleeps: 4
Rates: from £2,750 per week
Picture perfect and so cosy you may never want to leave, Chalet Baby Bear provides the ideal romantic getaway or family break. Adjacent to Chalet Amazon Creek, Baby Bear sleeps up to four guests in two delightful bedrooms with en-suites. Enjoy stunning views from the wonderful living and dining areas and from the spacious terrace. The chalet also boasts a superbly equipped modern kitchen.
Situated just a stone's throw away from Chalet Amazon Creek, the two properties can be rented together fully catered for a party of up to 14. Baby Bear may also be rented on an accommodation only basis, with an early morning delivery of fresh bread and pastries and afternoon cakes.
Ski Chalet Accommodation
• Bedroom 1: King size bed or Twin with en suite bathroom
• Bedroom 2: King size bed or Twin with en suite bathroom
• Open plan living and dining room
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher
• Large balconies/terrace
• Outdoor Hot Tub
Ski Chalet Location
- To the ski lifts: 5 minute drive to Les Houches
- To the Chamonix resort centre: 7 minute drive
- Chambery airport: 1 hour and 45 minutes / 150km
- Geneva airport: 1 hour 15 minutes / 95km
Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
- Chalets are normally rented on a Sunday to Sunday basis throughout the year. Christmas and New Year dates can vary, please see rates tab for further details. However, shorter breaks and/or alternative arrival days are available at some chalets during Low and Mid seasons.
- There may be some variations on the above dates at selected chalets, details of which can be provided by your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant.
- Special Offer: 20% discount available for stays over Easter; applicable to weeks commencing 5th April, 12th April and 19th April 2015. Discounts not included in the rates above. Please contact us for further details on this special offer.
- Please note that villa only prices are according to self-catered or B&B packages as described on the fact sheet.
- A&K Hosted prices are according to catered or half board packages as described on the fact sheet
The above rates are on a per chalet, per week basis. For further information on Catered and Self-Catered Options please contact one of our A&K Chalet Travel Consultants who will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs – simply complete the quick ‘Make an Enquiry’ form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Luxury accommodation and welcome assistance on arrival
- Dedicated concierge
- Champagne Reception
- Welcome pack
- Delivery of daily breakfast (fresh bread and pastries)
- Daily light clean
- Private chef and hostess available (additional charge)
- Fresh flowers on arrival
- Wi Fi internet
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Balcony (Private)
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- Jacuzzi (Private)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.