Select a Destination
Activities Italy Ski, Italy Dolomites
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Luxury Ski Chalets Italy
As you would expect from a country synonymous with sophistication, elegance and romance, The Dolomites are a celebration of all that is Italian. A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2009, these towering, jagged mountains form the background against which a stage of perfectly groomed ski runs and tip-top hospitality unfolds.
- A visit to the First World War tunnels that were created by Austrian and Italian soldiers cutting through the rock at an altitude of 2778m.
- Mountain biking or e-biking along spectacular trails followed by a gourmet lunch in a highly acclaimed mountain hut.
- The chance to admire the beautiful flowers that grow on the mountains in June and enjoy nature at its best.
- The opportunity to hone your climbing skills on the ‘Via Ferrata’; these are secure ropeways that are excellent for those who like the idea of climbing but want some assistance.
- Hire a top sports car such as a Ferrari 485 Spider or a Maserati Grancabrio, for as many days as you like during your stay, and explore the Dolomite passes in style.
- Adventurers can try out the ‘High rope route’ with a 680-meter fly Line. There are different routes suitable for people of all ages, including children that are 4 years old and over.
Your favourites will appear here.