Select a Destination
Summer at Pine Lodge
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Trentino-Alto Adige | Bedrooms: 4 | Sleeps: 8
Rates: Rates available on request.
The first luxury chalet of its kind in the Italian region of Selva Gardena, Pine Lodge enjoys a prime position on the south facing side of Val Gardena. There are a myriad of spectacular hiking trails literally on your doorstep and the village centre is five minute walk away, making this spectacular property the perfect summer retreat. The beautiful Val Gardena in South Tyrol is part of the alliance of Leading Mountain Resorts of the World and offers a wide range of outdoor activities (fabulous winter sports, biking, hiking and climbing), as well as a rich calendar of cultural, musical and sporting events that take place year-round.
The village of Selva Gardena (altitude 1563m) with just 2600 inhabitants is famed for its great hospitality tradition and its exceptional location. All 4 bedrooms at the 5-star Pine Lodge are decorated in an individual style and named after the surrounding mountains. Each room has en-suite bath and/or shower rooms, hair dryer, Wi-Fi, safe, satellite TV and Internet radio. The open plan living area is situated upstairs to make the most of the stunning views over the village of Selva Gardena and the Sella Massif. Pine Lodge in Selva has two terraces as well as a lawn so there is room for everybody to sit together or have some time to yourself whilst relaxing in the sun and enjoying the scenery. The front terrace gets the sun all day from early morning so you can enjoy breakfast outside whilst admiring the most stunning views. The back terrace has sumptuous sofas and gets the sun late into the evening. From here, you access the outdoor hot tub an ideal place to sip a glass of "Spumante" with friends.
- Sella Suite – 40m² with victorian bath in the room and 2m wide bed
- Chedul room - 25m² with large double bed and sofa bed
- Sassolungo room - 25 m² with large double bed
- Stevia room - 22m² with a 160cm bed and wet room
- Open plan living area with central log fire
- South facing sun terrace
- Second terrace with outdoor hot tub
- Spa with sauna, fitness room and relaxation area
- Home cinema with 70 inch screen & PlayStation 4
- Ski/Boot room
- Indoor and outdoor parking
LOCATION IN RESORT:
- Distance to piste: 300 meters
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
LOCATION TO AIRPORTS:
- Innsbruck Airport: 110km – drive time: 2 hours.
- Verona Airport: 180km – drive time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Milano (Bergamo airport): 320km – drive time: 3 hours
- Bolzano Airport: 45km – drive time: 1 hour (private planes only)
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
- Chalets are normally rented on a Sunday to Sunday basis throughout the year. Christmas and New Year dates can vary, please see rates tab for further details. However, shorter breaks and/or alternative arrival days are available at some chalets during Low and Mid seasons.
- There may be some variations on the above dates at selected chalets, details of which can be provided by your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant.
The above rates are on a per chalet, per night basis. For further information on Catered and Self-Catered Options please contact one of our A&K Chalet Travel Consultants who will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs - simply complete the quick 'Make an Enquiry' form or call us on 0845 618 2205
- BED & BREAKFAST BASIS
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome assistance on arrival and orientation tour of the chalet and resort with chalet owner
- Extensive buffet breakfast served every day
- Daily house keeping
- Exclusive bath products
- Use of bathrobes during your stay
- Slippers and flip-flops for your comfort
- Wood for log fire
- Fresh flowers on arrival
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the chalet
- Italian champagne and canapés on arrival and introduction to the chalet and area by the owner
- Concierge service before and during your stay to organize anything you may desire
- FULLY CATERED BASIS
- All of the above
- 4 course dinner on 5 evenings (cost of ingredients included)
- Airport Transfers
- Lift Passes
- Wine & spirits available
- Massage & spa treatments
- Tourist Tax (payable locally in resort)
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Balcony (Private)
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Children's Toys
- Computer for Client's Use
- Computer Games Console
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- Gym Equipment
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Included)
- Jacuzzi (Private)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Steam Room
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.