Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Meribel | Bedrooms: 6 | Sleeps: 10 + 2
Rates: Rates available on request.
The Savoyarde inspired chalet Infusion is a recipient of the Meribel Tourist Office's '5 Star Label Meribel' award. It is also ideally situated close to the centre of Meribel Village and all the resort amenities.
The high speed Telesiege du Golf chairlift that grants direct access to the vast Les Trois Vallees ski area is just moments away and at the end of the ski day, guests can ski back to the chalet by taking a short detour from the Lapin piste which runs alongside the Golf chairlift.
Chalet Infusion has five beautifully furnished bedrooms all of which are en-suite. Four of these five bedrooms also have balconies overlooking the mountains and four can be made into either a double or a twin. There is space for additional cots too.
The floor-to-ceiling windows in the south facing sitting room provide stunning views of the slopes and they also create a light and airy space, this combined with comfy sofas, a roaring log fire, HD satellite & terrestrial television, DVD, video, music and iPod systems create the perfect place for some after ski relaxation. Gather round the beautiful oak dining table in the adjacent dining room and enjoy some delicious meals all prepared for you by an enthusiastic chef. In addition to the chef, three further staff ensure you have everything you need to make your week at chalet Infusion a very enjoyable one.
A sauna and a bubbling hot tub on the terrace are just perfect for a bit of pampering.
There is also table tennis, table football and darts to bring out the competitiveness in you.
There is a study area with telephone, fax and computer, broadband and wireless Internet access and on the ground floor a laundry room, heated ski and boot room, on-site parking and an en-suite massage room which can also be used as an extra en-suite bedroom for larger groups at a supplementary charge
- 5 x Double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- En-suite massage room/possible 6th en-suite bedroom
- Small study area
- Games room
- South facing sitting room
- Separate dining room
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Outdoor hot tub
- South facing terraces
- Private Parking
To the piste: 50m (Lapin piste)
To the ski lifts: 200m/2 minute walk
To the resort centre: 20 minute walk/ 5 minute drive
Grenoble airport1h 50m / 130km
Geneva airport: 2h 30m / 190km
Lyon airport: 2h 30m / 190km
- Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
- Chalets are normally rented on a Sunday to Sunday basis throughout the year, excluding 8th December to 8th January. However, shorter breaks and/or alternative arrival days are available at some chalets during Low and Mid seasons.
- There may be some variations on the above dates at selected chalets, details of which can be provided by your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant.
- Please note that villa only prices are according to self-catered or B&B packages as described on the fact sheet.
- A&K Hosted prices are according to catered or half board packages as described on the fact sheet
The above rates are on a per chalet, per week basis. For further information on Catered and Self-Catered Options please contact one of our A&K Chalet Travel Consultants who will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs – simply complete the quick ‘Make an Enquiry’ form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Daily housekeeping and final cleaning.
- Bed linen changed weekly, household linen and towels changed mid-weekly.
- Central Heating.
- Wireless broadband internet.
- Telephone/ fax (local calls only).
- Welcome reception, including champagne on the first night.
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea.
- Children's supper.
- Dinner on six nights per week with pre-dinner champagne and canapés.
- Carefully selected house wines.
- Pre arrival menu consultation.
- Private airport transfer.
- In resort driver service.
- Six day Three Valley Ski Passes per person.
- In house ski and boot fitting service.
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Business Centre
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Jacuzzi (Private)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Table Tennis
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.