Select a Destination
Chalet Zermatt Peak
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Zermatt | Bedrooms: 5 | Sleeps: 10 + 3
Rates: Rates available on request.
Chalet Zermatt Peak is Zermatt's premier luxury chalet offering 5* food and service. Located merely minutes away from the centre of Zermatt, occupying a landmark position and enjoying breath-taking panoramic views across the entire village and mountain ranges.
Only the very highest quality natural materials and workmanship were used in designing and creating this chalet masterpiece. Designer inspired fixtures and fittings have been sourced from all over the world to deliver a unique and truly luxurious and stylish interior. Chalet Zermatt Peak offers you every chance to relax and unwind after a long day on the slopes, enjoying exclusive use of the wellness area. Choose between a sauna and a steam bath followed by a soak in the Jacuzzi or a massage. A gym is also available for the more active guest. Sit with friends and family around the open-fireplace and enjoy some music supplied by the most up to date sound systems or enjoy a movie in the cinema area. For those who wish to enjoy some quiet time, there is a separate library / study. Sit back, relax and unwind while your personal chef works his magic in the kitchen. Meals can be as formal or informal as you like and are sure to be the highlight of your week. The chalet can sleeps 10 comfortably in 5 bedrooms but can sleep up to 13 with a combination of adults and children. There are 5 double bedrooms all with their own private en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom suite covers an entire floor and benefits from a walk in bathroom, changing room and private Jacuzzi. All bedrooms have views of the Matterhorn or village with private balconies and terraces.
- 4 x Double bedrooms with private en suite bathroom
- 1 x Master bedroom with private en suite bathroom
- Open plan living and dining area
- Wellness area
- Ski room with heated boot rack
- Walk-in wine cellar
Distance to lifts (Klein Matterhorn): 5 minutes by electric taxi
Distance to resort centre: 10 min. Walk
Geneva Airport: 3 hours / 244km
Zurich Airport: 3 hours /
- Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||April 2016||Next Month >|
Prices available on request
- Chalets are normally rented on a Sunday to Sunday basis throughout the year. Christmas and New Year dates can vary, please see rates tab for further details. However, shorter breaks and/or alternative arrival days are available at some chalets during Low and Mid seasons.
- There may be some variations on the above dates at selected chalets, details of which can be provided by your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant.
- Please note that villa only prices are according to self-catered or B&B packages as described on the fact sheet.
- A&K Hosted prices are according to catered or half board packages as described on the fact sheet
- The above rates are on a per chalet, per week basis. For further information on Catered and Self-Catered Options please contact one of our A&K Chalet Travel Consultants who will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs – simply complete the quick ‘Make an Enquiry’ form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities including water and electricity.
- Daily housekeeping, cleaning and laundry.
- Bedlinen changed weekly.
- Household linen and towels changed daily.
- Final cleaning.
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff and welcome assistance. Gourmet chef cooking personalised menu is also included in the staff.
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea.
- Children's supper as requested.
- 4 Course gourmet meal on six nights with pre-dinner canapés and aperitifs.
- Carefully selected house wines and champagnes, as well as open bar.
- Evening turn-down service.
- Daily complimentary massage (2 hours per evening).
- 24 hour electro taxi chauffeur around resort.
- Champagne Reception.
- Complimentary newspapers daily.
- Fresh flowers.
- Central Heating.
- Underfloor Heating.
- Pool Heating.
- Full air-conditioning.
- Wi-Fi internet.
- Complimentary Skis.
- Complimentary Hiking Boots.
- Designer skin and beauty products.
- Ski host available.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Host – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you’re lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then view the links on our ‘Inspire Me’ page for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our “Finishing Touches”.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Gym Equipment
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- Jacuzzi (Private)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool (Heating Available)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.