Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Zermatt | Bedrooms: 3 | Sleeps: 6
Rates: Rates available on request.
Situated close to the main street and the Sunnegga Express base lift station, the spacious Zeus Penthouse is on the top floor (with lift access) of a recent chalet with an unmatched view over the Zermatt village rooftops dominated by the Matterhorn. It sleeps six in three double bedrooms and has two large bathrooms.
Zeus combines modern luxury with an Alpine feel. All the ceilings are wooden-beamed, their sloping aspect giving a cosy feel, while their double height in the living room provides the luxury of spaciousness. The tall south facing windows are floor to ceiling giving you a permanent panorama, both night and day, over the twinkling village and its majestic mountains. A superbly equipped modern designer kitchen is open plan, giving onto the dining area with its big wooden table and generous seating. The large living area has a wide wood burning fireplace, leather sofas and subtle lighting. All these spaces give onto a wide south-facing balcony with unmatched views of Zermatt. The three bedrooms have wood-beamed sloping ceilings; they are large and cosy with big panoramic windows. One bathroom has a bath, shower and WC; while the other features a large shower and WC.
- Three double bedrooms
- Two large bathrooms, one with bath, shower/ WC and another with shower/ WC
- Spacious living area with wood fireplace
- Superbly equipped open plan kitchen and dining area
- Ski room
- Laundry room
- Sunny balconies with glorious views
- Distance to lifts: 4 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 8 minute walk
LOCATION TO AIRPORTS:
- Sion Airport: 1 hour and 30 minutes / 80km
- Geneva Airport: 3 hours and 30 minutes by train or 2 hours and 40 minutes by taxi / 240km
- Zurich Airport: 3 hours and 30 minutes by train or 2 hours and 40 minutes by taxi / 260km
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
- Chalets are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available outside the High Season. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Chalet Consultant for further details.
- There may be some variations on the standard season dates at selected chalets, details of which can be provided by your Abercrombie & Kent Chalet Consultant.
- Our chalets are normally rented on a Sunday to Sunday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available outside the Peak Season. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant for further details.
- Please note that villa only prices are according to self-catered or B&B packages as described on the fact sheet.
- A&K Hosted prices are according to catered or half board packages as described on the fact sheet
- The above rates are on a per chalet, per week basis. For further information on Catered and Self-Catered Options please contact one of our A&K Chalet Travel Consultants who will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs – simply complete the quick ‘Make an Enquiry’ form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities.
- Welcome and assistance.
- Full concierge service.
- Complimentary arrival and departure pickup from Zermatt train station.
- Towels and bed linen.
- Cleaning on departure (unless agreed otherwise).
- Central Heating.
- Wireless broadband internet.
- Airport Transfers or car hire
- Additional maid service available on request
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.