Select a Destination
Summer at Chalet St Maurice
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Zermatt | Bedrooms: 6 | Sleeps: 12
Rates: from £11,325 per week
Located in the heart of one of the most prestigious resorts in the Alps, Chalet Maurice is an exciting addition to our summer portfolio in Zermatt. Lying under the glory of the world famous Matterhorn, Zermatt is an idyllic car-free town, in the German speaking Canton of Valais. Combined with some of the Alps finest skiing and offering fabulous summer hiking, it is no surprise that those in the know return to Zermatt year after year.
This property was designed by renowned architect Magali Von Tscharner and was built in December 2008. It is filled with sumptuous fabrics and rich wooden features perfectly combined together to create a luxurious chic alpine retreat. The elegant open plan living area and dining room designed around the picture perfect views from the floor to ceiling windows provide the perfect location to relax with a glass of bubbly after a long day out and about. Alternatively, for an al fresco experience take advantage of the large south facing balconies on each floor or the outdoor hot tub, serene spots to unwind before taking a horse drawn sleigh ride from the Chalet to the celebrated Chez Heini Restaurant before moving onto the elite Vernissage nightclub. Complete with sauna, massage room, ski room with heated boot racks and an internal lift, Chalet Maurice affords all the luxuries and elegance you could wish for in a chalet.
- Floor 1:
Entrance hall with ski room conveniently placed to the left and an adjacent store room.
Access to the lift on the right as you walk in, laundry room and cellar, Wellness area with massage room, sauna, shower and WC. Direct access to the terrace where you will find the outdoor hot door.
‘Micklewhite’ Bedroom:Twin or superking size bed with en-suite bath and handheld shower. Opens onto the terrace with access to the hot tub. Views across Zermatt to Matterhorn.
All bedrooms have a Plasma TV.
- Floor 2:
‘Zbriger’ Bedroom: Twin or superking size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower.
‘Ravel’ Bedroom: Twin or superking size bed. En-suite bathroom with bath and handheld shower. Opens onto terrace with views across Zermatt to Matterhorn.
‘De Mauriac’ Bedroom: Twin or superking size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Access to balcony with views across to Matterhorn.
‘Sendak’ Bedroom: Twin or superking size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Opens onto private balcony enjoying views across Zermatt.
- Floor 3:
Kitchen: fully equipped with high spec amenities
Open-plan living area with drawing room and dining room both enjoying breathtaking views out over Zermatt. Modern, spacious area flooded with light from the floor to ceiling windows that lead out onto the balcony
TV room with plasma screen, Sky channels, DVD and surround sound Bose system
- Floor 4:
‘Chevalier’ Bedroom: spectacular master suite occupying the entire top floor featuring an open fire and high pitched ceilings. Twin or superking size bed. En-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower. Opens onto a large private balcony enjoying views across Zermatt to Matterhorn
- Located in the exclusive area of Petite Village
- 5 minutes' electric taxi ride to town centre
- 10 minutes' walk to town centre
Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||August 2016||Next Month >|
- Chalets are normally rented on a Sunday to Sunday basis throughout the year. Christmas and New Year dates can vary, please see rates tab for further details. However, shorter breaks and/or alternative arrival days are available at some chalets during Low and Mid seasons.
- There may be some variations on the above dates at selected chalets, details of which can be provided by your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant.
- Please note that villa only prices are according to self-catered or B&B packages as described on the fact sheet
- A&K Hosted prices are according to catered or half board packages as described on the fact sheet
- The above rates are on a per chalet, per week basis. For further information on Catered and Self-Catered options please contact one of our A&K Chalet Travel Consultants who will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs – simply complete the quick ‘Make an Enquiry’ form or call us on 0845 618 2205
- Luxury accommodation
- Chalet Manager/Concierge to oversee your stay
- Perrier Jouët Champagne reception on arrival
- Breakfast served daily
- Once daily cleaning
- A range of soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- House Wines and Spirits available, charged at end of stay
- Wi Fi internet
- Airport transfers
- A la carte wines and champagnes
- Additional Maid service available on request
- Additional Chef service available on request
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Balcony (Private)
- Barbecue Facilities
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Children's Toys
- Computer for Client's Use
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Jacuzzi (Private)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Tea / Coffee Making Facilities
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.