Select a Destination
Summer at The Heinz Julen Penthouse
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Zermatt | Bedrooms: 4 | Sleeps: 8
Rates: from £3,124 per week
The incredibly stylish and original Heinz Julen Penthouse has been designed by Zermatt's internationally acclaimed architect, Heinz Julen himself! The double level 260m² Penthouse is filled with original hand-made furniture (including Julen's famous chandeliers and chairs) and special unique design features such as a fireplace nestling in the middle of the living room window. Extensive use of glass fills the Penthouse with natural light creating a bright and airy atmosphere. The property has featured in several designer magazines.
Its location perched high on a hill gives it spectacular views of the village and the Mischabel Mountains, yet access to the heart of the village is easy. The chalet is a 2 minute walk from the top of the Omnia Hotel lifts, for which you will have a private key. The village end of the lift delivers you to the heart of Zermatt, in the main street close to the church. Set over three floors, up to 8 guests are comfortably accommodated in 4 bedrooms. Each bedroom is a good size and all are beautifully decorated. Each bedroom has an en-suite shower/WC, TV and a balcony. There is a huge living area with a fireplace and if you want some quiet time there are other cozy seating areas to chill out in. After a day out & about you may wish to make the most of the spa facilities which includes a glass fronted sauna, an exercise room with a treadmill and two loungers. The Heinz Julen Penthouse is located above the Heinz Julen Loft, another Heinz Julen gem that sleeps 6. Both chalets could be rented together enabling a group of up to 14 guests to stay in the same location while benefiting from the space and privacy that only a sole-occupancy luxury chalet can provide.
- Main Floor:
Large living room with suspended fireplace in window
Two bedrooms with high beam ceilings, each with en-suite shower/WC and balcony
Three separate seating areas
Open plan kitchen
- Top Floor:
Master bedroom with a free standing round Jacuzzi bath, sloping glass ceilings and separate en-suite shower/WC
- Ground Floor:
Double bedroom with en-suite massage shower and WC
Private glass fronted sauna
All three floors are accessed by your own private elevator and/or stairs.
Distance to lifts / slopes: 200m
Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
DISTANCE TO AIRPORTS
Sion Airport: 1 hour and 30 minutes / 80km
Geneva Airport: 3 hours and 30 minutes by train or 2 hours and 40 minutes by taxi / 240km
Zurich Airport: 3 hours and 30 minutes by train or 2 hours and 40 minutes by taxi/ 260km
- Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
- Please note that villa only prices are according to self-catered or B&B packages as described on the fact sheet
- A&K Hosted prices are according to catered or half board packages as described on the fact sheet
- Chalets are normally rented on a Sunday to Sunday basis throughout the year. Christmas and New Year dates can vary, please see rates tab for further details. However, shorter breaks and/or alternative arrival days are available at some chalets during Low and Mid seasons.
- There may be some variations on the above dates at selected chalets, details of which can be provided by your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant.
- Please note that Tailor Made prices are according to self-catered package as described on the fact sheet.
- Please note that Hosted prices are according to catered package as described on the fact sheet.
- The above rates are on a per chalet, per week basis. For further information on Catered and Self-Catered Options please contact one of our A&K Chalet Travel Consultants who will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs – simply complete the quick ‘Make an Enquiry’ form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Full concierge service
- Complimentary arrival and departure pickup from Zermatt train station
- Bed linen & towels
- All local taxes & charges
- Welcome Pack
- Wi Fi Internet
- Final Clean
- Maid service available on request
- Chef service available on request
- Airport Transfers
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Gym Equipment
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Tea / Coffee Making Facilities
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.