Select a Destination
Maison du Vin
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Saint-Émilion | Bedrooms: 4 | Sleeps: 8
Rates: from £6,775 per week
This holiday villa is a wine lover's paradise, set in grounds overlooking world-famous vineyards and Saint-Émilion village (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). The family villa is a leisurely walk from world-class wine châteaux, restaurants, wine bars and art galleries.
Rebuilt stone by stone, this charming old house is filled with antiques and artwork, and furnished with an uncompromising approach to comfort and luxury. Each of the four bedrooms is individually decorated, air-conditioned and furnished to the highest level, each with en suite bathroom finished with tumbled marble tiles. A professional kitchen, finished with black polished granite, is available for guests' use (private chef available on request), whilst an adjacent dining-room, with large 19th century mahogany dining table, makes an ideal location for a formal gathering or celebration. For those who prefer to relax in more informal surroundings, the family room has twin Roche Bobois leather sofas, a contemporary two-sided fireplace, and Plasma TV and iPod sound system loaded with over 15,000 iTunes. Also available for guests use, office equipment with Wi-Fi internet access and HP Office Jet, All-in-One printer, copier, fax machine.
- Entrance salon
- Powder room (WC with sink)
- Family living room with TV and fireplace, open on garden with outside dining facilities and plunge pool
- Professional kitchen
- Dining room and office area with high-speed WiFi, 4-in-One HP printer, copier, and fax
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed and en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen sized bed with en suite shower room (walk-in shower) and lovely views over the garden and pool
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed with en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen sized bed with en suite shower room (walk-in shower) overlooking the pool and the garden
- The stairs in the house are not suitable for very small children and therefore they have to be supervised in this area.
- Closest shops/restaurants: St Emilion: Restaurants and small supermarket within walking distance, Supermarket in Libourne10 km; Bordeaux 40km
- Nearest village/town: Libourne
- Other villages/towns close-by: On the outskirts of the village of St Emilion, 40km E of Bordeaux
- Nearest airport: Bordeaux airport 40km
- Relevant distances: Nearest beach - Arcachon 106km; Golf club - Bordeaux 40 km; Nearest Tennis court - Libourne10 km
Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||April 2017||Next Month >|
Our villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available outside the High Season. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant for further details.
Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our villa only and A&K hosted services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs - simply complete the quick 'Make an Enquiry' form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Maid service for 2 hours on Wednesdays.
- Arrival set of pool towels, household and bed linen (weekly change for rentals longer than 7 nights).
- Final Cleaning.
- Private plunge pool (1.5m x 2.4m) with pool alarm.
- Central Heating.
- Full Air-conditioning.
- Wi-Fi broadband internet in living and dining area.
- Extra maid service available on request at EUR 30/hour (2hrs minimum).
- Telephone payable locally.
- Cook service (local cuisine) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 30/hour plus the cost of groceries.
- Chef service (professional service) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 80 per person plus the cost of the groceries.
- Waiters (obligatory for more than 8 guests): From EUR 20/hr (subject to availability).
- Transfers from Bordeaux Airport to the Villa (Transfer both ways): Mercedes E class (for two or three passengers) or Mercedes Viano (for seven passengers) available from EUR 207.
(Please note: for services between 7.30pm and 7.00am a supplement of 20% is applied).
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping is available. A service fee of EUR 60 is charged plus the cost of groceries. This service covers up to EUR 200 worth of groceries. This service is included within our A&K Concierge offering.
- We are also able to arrange additional activities to enhance your holiday experience such as guided touring and sightseeing options, tutored wine tasting, tennis or golf courses, bike rental or art classes. Please see the activities tab for further ideas or discuss additional activities with your Travel Consultant.
- Please note that all services confirmed in advance are non-refundable.
- Enjoy your very own private cookery class with your A&K private chef.
- Experience a half day excursion to a highly regarded winery where you will enjoy a private tour of the estate and learn about the wine making process - accompanied by a private tasting and the opportunity to purchase a bottle or two.
- You get offered wine at arrival.
Maison du Vin is included in our Food & Wine Short Breaks collection. Our 'Vines and Wines of Bordeaux' short break combines culture, wine and food and includes a chef for the evening, an educational wine class at the Ecole du Vin, a VIP invitation-only chateau visit, degustation and gastronomic lunch at one of St Emilion’s finest restaurants. Enjoy this package as a short break in Low or Mid Season, add it to a touring vacation of Italy, or extend the short break to a week (including High Season). For more information, download a Gourmet Fact Sheet.
Your Villa Rental
Because everyone's concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula to offer flexibility and the freedom to design run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities.
Our Villa-Only rental option comes as standard and is ideal for those seeking pure independence whilst travelling.
Every A&K Villa Only rental includes:
- Dedicated Pre-Arrival Concierge service
- Villa rental on an exclusive basis
- Utilities (gas, water, electricity), unless otherwise stated
- Towels, pool towels and bed linen as standard
- 1 cot & highchair (cot linen not provided)
- An A&K Local Representative who is on call 24/7 in case of emergency. Your Local Representative will also meet you once during your stay (on your arrival weekend) to help you to settle in, explain Health & Safety and answer any questions you may have regarding the villa.
(In some cases an A&K Representative is not required as the villa will have its own competent, local manager.)
- A 24 hour A&K Emergency Duty Manager contact service based in the UK
- Comprehensive information book
- VAT and administration charges
- Villa's own services - please check what additional services are provided as standard with a particular property – such as maid service, usage of air-conditioning, central and pool heating, as these can vary from property to property. This information will be available online or via your sales representative.
Should you wish to further enhance your villa experience, our thoughtfully designed A&K Concierge Packages are the perfect solution for those seeking additional support and comfort during your stay. In addition to the amenities offered within the Villa Only rental, a large number of our properties offer the following packages of upgraded services including a knowledgeable local concierge, providing complete piece of mind whilst travelling:
Gold Concierge Package – seamless support throughout your stay...
Includes all of the Villa Only services, as well as:
- A dedicated local A&K Concierge whose knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations
Following on from your pre-arrival Concierge team, upon arrival you will be seamlessly handed over to your local A&K Concierge who will have been briefed about all aspects of your holiday.
Your local A&K Concierge will personally welcome you to your villa and can be called upon at any time to assist you in any way throughout your stay. This can include anything from confirming itinerary arrangements; suggesting, making and booking additional services locally as required, such as restaurant reservations, visits and guided tours; trouble shooting; language assistance; providing a check-out service, and much more.
- Introductory morning orientation tour of local area with your A&K Concierge on your arrival weekend - the best way to familiarise yourself with the local area (own transport required if villa is not within walking distance)
- Complimentary pre-arrival grocery shopping service. Simply tell us in advance what groceries you require and your Concierge will pre-stock the villa accordingly (cost of groceries excluded)
Platinum Concierge Package – creating your ultimate stay with complete convenience...
Includes all of the Villa Only services, as well as:
- A continental buffet-style breakfast provided on your first morning, including a selection of breads and fresh pastries, cheese, meats, fruit, yoghurts and fresh fruit juice
- A pre-stocked drinks fridge (typically consisting of four bottles of wine, beer, soft drinks, juices, mineral water)
- Fresh flowers and initial provisions, including jam, sugar, olive oil, tea, coffee, vinegar as well as cleaning provisions
- Starter pack of luxurious toiletries per bathroom
- Daily maid service (Monday to Friday and on Saturdays for multiple week bookings
- Mid-week linen and towel change
- A light, self-served supper on your arrival evening pre-prepared by your Concierge
- Complimentary mid-week grocery shopping service (cost of groceries excluded)
- Complimentary private chef service for a lunch or dinner, once during your stay (pre-booking necessary; cost of groceries excluded)
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Facilities
- Business Centre
- Central Heating
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Swimming Pool (Plunge Pool)
- Swimming Pool (with Pool Alarm)
- Washing Machine & Dryer
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.