Select a Destination
Activities in Corsica
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Luxury Villas in Corsica
A warm welcome awaits in Corsica - whether you’re looking for white sandy beaches, snow-capped mountains, challenging hikes or breath-taking landscapes, Corsica offers it all. With over 200 beaches to choose from and an average temperature of 25°C, it’s an ideal family holiday destination and is also a great base for day trips to Sardinia. Calvi is Corsica’s Capital of Culture and plays host to a jazz festival in June and offers ‘Calvi on the Rocks’ in July. Our collection of luxury villas in Corsica are family friendly and ideally placed for exploring this beautiful island.
- Ajaccio – take a guided sightseeing trip to Corsica’s capital which is the birthplace of Napoleon Bonaparte. His home is today a museum.
- Calvi is known as Corsica’s Capital of Culture – Visit one of many music festivals (Jazz-Festival in June / Calvi on the Rocks in July).
- Porto-Vecchio – enjoy a unique family beach day at one of the best beaches in the entire world, the most famous of which is Palombaggia.
- Market trip - enjoy a market in a town close to your villa and buy finest meats, olive, oils, wines and Corsican cheese.
- Luxury yacht - charter a luxury yacht, powerful speedboat or traditional sail boat to discover the unique Corsican coastline and it’s ‘Calanques’.
- Explore the unspoilt nature of Corsica by visiting one of many nature reserves. Sardinia – Separated from Corsica by the narrow Strait of Bonifacio day trips to Sardinia are possible.
- Wine tasting - Corsica produces several very good wines, which are hardly known outside the island. The producers are scattered and tend to be highly individual.
- Hiking – Discover breathtaking landscapes along the legendary GR20 hiking trail, plenty of hiking paths are found throughout the whole island.
- Beach activities – Corsica offers 1000 km of coastline with more than 200 beaches, mostly white sand beaches.
- Horseback riding is enjoyed by people of all ages and skill levels, both on the beaches and through the surrounding forests.
- Rock climbing – Try and climb around Bonifacio with the nearby Calanques being the place to go to get your climbing gear put to use.
- Quad & Jeep - Discover the island, its beautiful nature & uniqueness by Quad or Jeep with the whole family!
- Experience Corsica actively – Many activities are available all year round: ‘Canyoning’, Rafting, or ‘Via Ferrata’.
- Cycling – Many cycling paths are available throughout the island. Swimming & diving - take a swim or dive in the sea and discover one of the 200 sandy beaches.
- Sailing & Kayaking - boats may be rented from various points along the Coastline.
- Selection of local attractions Calvi, 13th century fortress. Calvi, Chapelle de Notre Dame de la Serra – walk or drive up to the chapel and enjoy stunning views on Calvi.
Your favourites will appear here.