Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Tourrettes | Bedrooms: 6 | Sleeps: 12
Rates: Rates available on request.
Set in 1.4 hectares of beautifully landscaped gardens is La Bergerie, a truly spectacular villa within the exclusive Golf Resort of Terre Blanche. Completed in May 2012, the villa was built using only the highest quality materials and has been interior designed throughout, with a soothing blend of antique and contemporary furnishings. This really is a very special house that enjoys a prime position with unobstructed views and total privacy, offering a very high level of bespoke service. Perfectly positioned close to both Provence and the Cote d'Azur, La Bergerie is ideal for a family getaway to the South of France, for peace and tranquillity coupled with the security and luxury of a fully staffed villa.
The accommodation is spread over 700m2 and from the impressive double height entrance to the triple aspect drawing room every area in the house gives a feeling of unique space and understated elegance. The bedrooms all have luxury en-suite facilities of a standard rarely seen elsewhere. The kitchens are equipped with the best in professional appliances. The outside living and dining areas surround the magnificent pool and offer scope for fantastic entertaining. At La Bergerie, with so many things to do, you are spoilt for choice. Ask your villa manager to pre-book tee time or spa treatments at the nearby spa, spend your day at a world class golf course, take a tour through the vineyards in the neighbouring Provence or travel the short distance to Cannes, Nice or St Tropez for the hustle and bustle of the coast. La Bergerie is located in Tourrettes, only minutes away from the historic perched villages of Fayence, Seillans and Caillian in an area renowned for its outstanding natural beauty. Whatever you choose to do during your stay, you know you can return to the tranquillity of La Bergerie and enjoy the pool or the excellent service provided by the villa team, including a dedicated concierge, a resident chef, two hostesses and daily housekeeping.
- 4 Double bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms and terraces or balconies
- 2 Double or twin bedrooms, with en suite bathrooms
- Large triple aspect living room with French windows to covered terrace
- Large living/ dining / kitchen area with French windows to poolside Terrace
- Staff Kitchen
- Family room
- Cinema room
- Summer kitchen
- Summer lounge
- Laundry Room
Guardian House(Staff Accommodation)
- 2 Double / Twin bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Kitchen / dining
- Private garden
- A Security Deposit of 30% of the total holiday price will be requested four weeks prior to arrival.
12th July 2013
Wow what an amazing holiday! A wonderful, luxury villa. Superb food and most importantly, looked after by the delightful Helen, Elie and Pavleta. If it was not the perfect two weeks, we cannot work out what we would have changed! Thank you all so much.
The Wray family
24th June 2013
Of course we absolutely loved La Bergerie - the setting is gorgeous and the interior style with such beautiful muted colours exactly perfect for the villa and location (Terre Blanche should ban some of the orange/yellow/red buildings that some owners seem to favour !) I am used to staying in beautiful properties but the impression the villa gives as you turn towards it from the driveway is quite unforgettable - perhaps only matched by Helen's beautiful styling of the interior when we arrived at dusk - candles , soft lighting , cool music and nibbles arranged worthy of a Cote Sud photoshoot.
10th June 2013
Thank Helen & Pavleta for a truly, blissfully relaxing week. You have looked after us so well, I am not sure how any of are going to survive back home. The house is beautiful, luxurious yet comfortable, it's been like rehab!
Huge thanks Briony Anscombe
1st June 2013
Thank you so much for the most wonderful holiday. It has been the most relaxing week; we do not want to go home! Helen and Pavleta have been amazing and we would love to take them with us! Thanks again.
Dom & Jess
10th May 2013
One word: Amazing! The house and setting is simply wonderful. Helen and Pavleta are first class. A holiday I will not forget in a while.
Dave and Zande
St Raphael (34km)
Nice Airport (62km)
Les Adrets-de-l'Estérel (22km)
Mandelieu la Napoule (31km)
St Tropez (65km)
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
Our villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available outside the High Season. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant for further details.
Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Special offer: Receive 25% discount for Easter bookings between 28th March and the 11th April 2015.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our villa only and A&K hosted services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs – simply complete the quick ‘Make an Enquiry’ form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities (gas, water, electricity).
- Maid service from Monday to Saturday.
- Arrival set of pool towels, bed and household linen (with weekly change for bookings longer than 7 nights).
- Resident Chef / Chef service for 3 meals a day (groceries to be paid locally).
- Two Hostesses.
- Dedicated Concierge.
- Full Air-conditioning.
- Central Heating.
- From October to May (Season 1) food and beverages are included.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Private Swimming Pool.
- Extra maid service available on request at EUR 25/ hour.
- Pool heating available on request and additional cost of EUR 300/week.
- Transfers from Nice Airport to the Villa (one way): Mercedes E class (for two or three passengers) available from EUR 240 or Mercedes Viano (for eight passengers) available from EUR 336.
(Please note: for services between 7.30pm and 7.00am a supplement of 20% is applied).
- We are also able to arrange additional activities to enhance your holiday experience such as guided touring and sightseeing options, tutored wine tasting, bike rental, tennis or golf courses, yacht charter or art classes. Please see the activities tab for further ideas or discuss additional activities with your Travel Consultant.
- Please note that any other additional services such as butler, a nanny or daily linen change can be arranged on request.
- Please note that all services confirmed in advance are non-refundable.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Facilities
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Fans Available
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- Music Sound System
- Recreation (Petanque/Boccia/Boules)
- Swimming Pool (Heating Available)
- Swimming Pool (with Cover)
- Swimming Pool (with Pool Alarm)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Washing Machine & Dryer
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.