Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Le Lavendou | Bedrooms: 8 | Sleeps: 12 + 4
Rates: Rates available on request.
La Fossette is a remarkable villa sitting on a private 3-acre peninsula with private access to a sandy beach and close to the beautiful town and port of Le Lavandou. Without doubt the setting is one of the finest along the whole coastline with the extremely privileged position of being surrounded by the sea enabling guests to take in the remarkable views on the clear blue waters and the 'Golden Islands'. With 5 large en-suite bedrooms, a family suite and a single bedroom, as well as luxurious private pool, this is the perfect get-together with great towns, villages and beaches very close by.
All the bedrooms at La Fossette benefit from sea views, with seven of the eight bedrooms being air conditioned. The bedrooms are divided between the lower floor and the 2nd floor. On the first floor there are two en-suite double bedrooms as well as a family suite, including double bedroom, bunk bedroom and shower room. On the lower floor there are three more en-suite bedrooms as well as one single bedroom with shower suitable for a teenager. There is also a TV room sleeping one child on request. There is a large terrace on the ground floor, providing guests with a variety of different places to socialise and dine together, taking advantage of the breath-taking views over the Mediterranean. The extensive grounds afford a great deal of privacy, unusual for the region, with hammocks, shaded areas, yoga deck area and several seating areas, guests will find it hard to leave the villa. The friendly housekeeping team are on hand to ensure that your stay at La Fossette passes blissfully. The swimming pool is extremely unique, being secluded in the rocks just above sea level a few steps down from the villa. The stairs lead guests to the pontoon for those who prefer a swim in the sea and a private path leads you to a sandy beach. Not only that, but there is a lovely little restaurant to enjoy when you arrive.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air-conditioning, Safe and additional single bedroom
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom, en-suite bathroom with tub, Air-conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom, shares a bathroom with Bedroom 4, Air-conditioning, TV
- Bedroom 4: Double bed (1.60m), en-suite bathroom with shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast table opening onto a private terrace
- Large Living Room and dinning area with fire place opening onto a beautiful terrace with stunning sea views
- TV Room / Office area with terrace and sea views
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower, Air-conditioning, Safe, TV, Telephone
- Bedroom 6: Double bedroom (can be a twin), en-suite bathroom with tub, Air-conditioning
- Bedroom 7: Double bedroom. Shares shower room with bedroom 8. Air-conditioning
- Bedroom 8: Bunk bed. Shares shower room with bedroom 7. Air-conditioning
- CCTV is in use for security reasons.
• 2 minute walk to beach
• 5 minute walk to Coco Beach restaurant
• 10 minute walk to Hotel 83 tennis court
• 8 minutes (maximum) drive to:
- Grocery store
- Town of La Lavandou (5km)
• 20 minute drive to Valcros golf course
• 25 minute drive to Hyeres/Toulon airport
• 30 minute drive to hospital
• 40 minute drive to train station
*Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village
|< Previous Month||May 2016||Next Month >|
Prices available on request
Our villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available outside the High Season. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant for further details.
Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our villa only and A&K hosted services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs – simply complete the quick ‘Make an Enquiry’ form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Arrival set of pool towels, household and bed linen (with weekly change for rentals longer than 7 nights).
- Maid service 8 hours per day, 6 days a week.
- Breakfast and lunch preparation (cost of groceries to be paid locally).
- Final cleaning.
- Air-conditioning in 7 of the 8 bedrooms.
- Wi-Fi Internet.
- Private swimming pool (12x5m).
- Additional maid service available from EUR 80 per day.
- Phone charged as per consumption.
- Cook service (local cuisine) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 30/hour plus the cost of the groceries.
- Chef service (professional service) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 300/day for dinner plus the cost of the groceries.
- Waiters (obligatory for more than 8 guests): From EUR 20/hr (subject to availability).
- Transfers from Nice Airport to the Villa (one way): Mercedes E class (for two or three passengers) available from EUR 480 or Mercedes Viano (for eight passengers) available from EUR 600.
(Please note: for services between 7.30pm and 7.00am a supplement of 20% is applied).
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping is available for up to 15 guests. A service fee of EUR 50 is charged plus the cost of groceries. This service covers up to EUR 200 worth of groceries. This service is included within our A&K Hosted offering.
- We are also able to arrange additional activities to enhance your holiday experience such as guided touring and sightseeing options, tutored wine tasting, bike rental, tennis or golf courses, yacht charter or art classes. Please see the activities tab for further ideas or discuss additional activities with your Travel Consultant.
- In case of cancellation, please note that all services confirmed in advance are non refundable.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Host – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you’re lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then view the links on our ‘Inspire Me’ page for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our “Finishing Touches”.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Air Conditioning (Partial)
- Barbecue Facilities
- Central Heating
- Coffee Machine (Espresso)
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Phone (Free Local Calls)
- Recreation (Petanque/Boccia/Boules)
- Swimming Pool (with Pool Alarm)
- Washing Machine & Dryer
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.