Select a Destination
Le Domaine De Villaron
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Callian | Bedrooms: 8 | Sleeps: 10 + 4
Rates: from £17,999 per week
Le Domaine de Villaron is an elegantly refurbished nineteenth century mansion that pairs modern refinement with traditional style. As you pass the main gate you will be impressed by the drive way which leads to one of the most stunning properties of the Cote d'Azur. This superb early 19th century chateau located in a private domaine of 15 hectares has been beautifully restored to form this chic and intimate place, with an ambience that fluctuates from high spec private villa to small boutique hotel.
The large private estate is surrounded by forest, lavender and fountains. The property is superb for relaxation and special occasions. It boasts large outdoor terraces, both around the crystal clear 25 meters swimming pool and surrounding the courtyards overlooking the landscaped gardens. The perks at this villa include an indoor and outdoor swimming pool with spa facilities, tennis court as well as many toys and games for children. At Le Domaine de Villaron, you will discover Provencal decor at its most refined, displaying elements featured in decoration magazines. Ancient beams stand alongside original wrought iron fittings, stone walls, a large stone chimney and sumptuous furniture. The bedrooms in the main house offer the luxury of a grand hotel, while the communal living areas, kitchen and outdoor dining and relaxation areas draw guests in their comfort, making them feel right at home. The accommodation is divided between the main mansion and the annexe. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. The Master bedroom has a 'his and her' bathroom. Discerning travellers will agree that Le Domaine de Villaron is one of the most unique and stylish property villas available today. And, while there is a rarefied air of seclusion here, the shops, galleries and renowned restaurants of the area are just a stroll away, up-tempo Cannes is 35 km drive, and Nice (45 km), Antibes and Grasse are all within easy reach. Whether enjoying your favourite chardonnay or just breathing in the fresh country air, Le Domaine de Villaron makes a perfect luxury getaway spot for you, your loved ones or entourage.
- Kitchen: Semi-professional fully equipped kitchen with fire place and TV
- Living area: Living room with fireplace, flat screen TV, opening onto the terrace
- Guest toilet
- Dining area
- Lift giving access to the upper floors
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with his and her bathroom and dressing
- Bedroom 2: Guest bedroom with Queen size bed and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Games room with TV
- Guest Toilet
- Bedroom 4: Guest bedroom with queen size bed (140cm) and en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 5: Twin bedroom and en-suite shower room.
- Indoor heated swimming pool with sauna
- Shower room and WC
Annexe (not same standard as the main house)
- Bedroom 5, 6 and 7: Double bedrooms en-suite.
- Bedroom 8: Single room en-suite.
- There guardians are living in an independent building on the estate.
- The playground is not suitable for small children between 0-3 years.
- Annexe: These should only be considered as guest rooms, as they are relatively small, and simple in style, so only suitable for staff, teenagers or appropriately advised guests.
- Airport: Nice Cote d’Azur (58km) / Toulon Hyeres (122km)
- Train Station: Frejus/St Raphael (35km), Draguignan (38km)
- Villages: Callian (2km), Tourrettes (10km), Fayence (10km), Grasse (25km)
- City: Cannes (40km) / Antibes (48km) / Nice (65km) / St Tropez (89km)
- Terre Blanche Golf & Spa: 12km
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
- Our villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available outside the High Season. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant for further details.
- Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- The Villa is available for Monaco Grand Prix. Rates on request.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our villa only and A&K Concierge services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs - simply complete the quick 'Make an Enquiry' form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Maid service 4hrs/day every day (apart on Sunday).
- Arrival set of pool towels, bed and household linen (weekly change for bookings longer than 7 nights).
- Final Cleaning.
- Private fenced and heated outdoor swimming pool (20x7m) and private heated indoor swimming pool.
- Pool heating (Temperature max. 24 degrees for the outdoor pool).
- Wi-Fi broadband internet.
- Air-conditioning (full).
- Central heating.
- Telephone (Local calls only).
- Extra maid service available at €30/hour.
- Cook service (local cuisine) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 30/hour plus the cost of the groceries.
- Chef service (professional service) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 300/day for lunch or dinner plus the cost of the groceries. A full chef service including breakfast, lunch and dinner is available from EUR 400/day.
- Waiters (obligatory for more than 8 guests): From EUR 20/hr (subject to availability).
- Transfers from Nice Airport to the Villa (one way): Mercedes E class (for two or three passengers) available from EUR 480 or Mercedes Viano (for eight passengers) available from EUR 600.
(Please note: for services between 7.30pm and 7.00am a supplement of 20% is applied).
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping is available. A service fee of EUR 60 is charged plus the cost of groceries. This service covers up to EUR 200 worth of groceries. This service is included within our A&K Concierge offering.
- We are also able to arrange additional activities to enhance your holiday experience such as guided touring and sightseeing options, tutored wine tasting, bike rental, tennis or golf courses, yacht charter or art classes. Please see the activities tab for further ideas or discuss additional activities with your Travel Consultant.
- Please note that all services confirmed in advance are non-refundable.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- Children's Play Area
- Children's Toys
- Coffee Machine (Espresso)
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- Phone (Free Local Calls)
- Swimming Pool (Fenced/Gated)
- Swimming Pool (Heated Indoor)
- Swimming Pool (Heated Outdoor)
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Washing Machine & Dryer
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.