Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Grimaud | Bedrooms: 4 | Sleeps: 8 + 2
Rates: from £3,686 per week | Special offers available!
Hidden in the hills between Plan de la Tour and the medieval village of Grimaud, Villa Gea is the perfect retreat for those seeking a relaxing holiday in a tranquil setting. Thanks to its picturesque position, the villa enjoys magnificent views of the surrounding mountains and the sea in the distance. In contrast to Villa Gea's peaceful location, the ever glamorous town of Saint Tropez with its bustling harbour and famed nightlife is just 13km away.
Situated in a secure, private domain, Villa Gea stylishly blends together old and new, with contemporary style furnishings and unique antique pieces working together throughout the property's large rooms to provide a light and fresh environment. High ceilings and stone floors throughout means the villa stays naturally cool, however it is also fully air-conditioned for your added comfort. The four double / twin bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities provide ideal accommodation for a family or group of friends to spend a holiday together. Large French windows open up to the generous terrace and reveal the stunning views on offer and the beautifully landscaped garden. Outside, a heated, infinity pool provides the ideal place to cool down during the hot summer months. Villa Gea is a real gem located in the beautiful countryside near to Grimaud; a stunning, contemporary base, perfect for a family or group of friends to enjoy and explore the most glamorous sites of the Cote d'Azur.
- Garage / Parking (2-3 cars)
- Airy and spacious living room with fireplace, TV and stunning views opening onto a large terrace
- Dining area
- Fully equipped and modern kitchen with breakfast table open onto covered dining terrace
Bedroom 1: Double bed (160cm)with en-suite with shower room
Bedroom 2: Twin beds (90cm each) that can be turned into a double bed, with en-suite bathroom (bath tub with shower attachment) and opening onto the terrace
- Cloakroom and laundry
Bedroom 3: Twin beds (90cm each) that can be turned into one double for adults or made up as kids bedroom with 4 single beds, en-suite with bath tub and shower
Bedroom 4: Master bedroom with super king size bed (200cm x 200cm), en-suite bathroom with bath and a separate shower, large dressing room and private terrace
- Due to the rural location of the villa, the internet connection may sometimes experience problems.
- There are some drops in the garden. Young children need to be supervised.
- CCTV is in use for security reasons.
• Train station: Les Arcs (37km) / Saint-Raphaël (33km)
• Airport: Toulon-Hyères (51km) / Nice (90km) / Marseille (138km)
• Villages: Grimaud (4km) / Port Cogolin (6km) / Plan-de-la-Tour (9km)
• City: Saint-Tropez (13km) / Sainte-Maxime (10km)
• Beach: Port Grimaud (5km) / Pampelonne (17km)
• Golf: Golf de Beauvallon (6km)
*Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||April 2016||Next Month >|
Prices available on request
Our villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available outside the High Season. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant for further details.
Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our villa only and A&K hosted services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs – simply complete the quick ‘Make an Enquiry’ form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Maid service 3 hours twice a week.
- Arrival set of pool towels, household and bed linen (weekly change for rentals longer than a week).
- Final cleaning.
- WiFi Broadband internet.
- Private Swimming Pool (11x5m) with security cover.
- Pool heating (Temperature max. 24 degrees).
- Telephone (Local calls only).
- Additional maid service available on request from €20/hour.
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms available at €200/week.
- Central heating on advance request.
- Cook service (local cuisine) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 20/hour plus the cost of the groceries.
- Chef service (professional service) is available for up to eight guests from EUR 300/day for lunch or dinner plus the cost of the groceries. A full chef service including breakfast, lunch and dinner is available from EUR 400/day.
- Waiters (obligatory for more than 8 guests): From EUR 20/hr (subject to availability).
- Transfers from Nice Airport to the Villa (one way): Mercedes E class (for two or three passengers) available from EUR 336 or Mercedes Viano (for eight passengers) available from EUR 420.
(Please note: for services between 7.30pm and 7.00am a supplement of 20% is applied).
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping is available. A service fee of EUR 60 is charged plus the cost of groceries. This service covers up to EUR 200 worth of groceries. This service is included within our A&K Hosted offering.
- We are also able to arrange additional activities to enhance your holiday experience such as guided touring and sightseeing options, tutored wine tasting, bike rental, tennis or golf courses, yacht charter or art classes. Please see the activities tab for further ideas or discuss additional activities with your Travel Consultant.
- In case of cancellation, please note that all services confirmed in advance are non refundable.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Host – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you’re lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then view the links on our ‘Inspire Me’ page for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our “Finishing Touches”.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
Book now for stays between 2nd April and 2nd July 2016 and save 20% on all remaining weeks.
Book Villa Gea for stays between 2nd April and 2nd July 2016 and save 20% on all remaining weeks. Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
CONTACT US ON 01242 547 705 OR
- Air Conditioning (Partial)
- Business Centre
- Central Heating
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Fans Available
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Swimming Pool (Heating Available)
- Swimming Pool (with Cover)
- Table Tennis
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Washing Machine & Dryer
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.