Select a Destination
Le Mas des Roses
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Beaucaire | Bedrooms: 7 | Sleeps: 14
Rates: from £8,997 per week
This stunning 17th century 'Maison de Maître' is set within its own park of beautiful mature trees with an enchanting 14th century consecrated chapel and olive grove, the total grounds extending to approximately 30 acres. Beaucaire, with its medieval castle and beautiful Sunday market, is located in the Gard department in Languedoc-Roussillon and lies at the intersection of two historically important regions, Languedoc and Provence. All major sites that have evoked the undiminished attraction of Languedoc and Provence are in reach: Beaucaire is situated in the triangle of Nimes, famous for the Pont du Gard, Avignon with its Palais des Papes and Arles with its Roman Amphitheatre, many festivals and bullfights.
Built in an era famed by the reign of Louis XIV, the Mas des Roses is believed to date back to around 1685. Its completion date, 2 years later, is immortalised in an original iron fire-back fireplace in the dining room. Today, Le Mas des Roses retains this gracious and mysterious sense of nobility. Showcasing its glorious past in the careful and elegant preservation of the original architectural features, modern furnishings and high spec equipment have ensured that Le Mas des Roses is a formidable retreat perfect for friends and families alike. The particularity of the property is that two staircases lead to two different sections of the house. Here the themed bedrooms are located: The main part (Le Manoir) with a large Master suite and two more bedrooms and the guest section (La Ferme) with 4 similar bedrooms located on two floors.
- 2 Receptions Rooms
- Large, modern fully equipped kitchen with access to an outdoor breakfast terrace
- Dining room with seating for up to 14 guests
- Small dining room
- Wine cellar and tasting room perfect for the sommeliers among you to sample some of the most exclusive wines
- Office area
- Cosy TV room with comfortable seating for 8 people
- Laundry Room
- L'Orangeraie boasting a piano with relaxation and dining area
First Floor - Le Manoir (3 bedrooms, sleeps 6)
Bedroom 1: Large Master suite with 180x220cm king-size bed, walk-in dressing and en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2: The Venetian bedroom with king-size bed (180x200cm). En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 3: The Park room with king-size bed (180x200cm) with en-suite bathroom
- Library and Tv Area
- Separate toilet
First Floor - La Ferme (4 bedrooms, sleeps 8)
Bedroom 4: The Chinese bedroom with king-size bed (180x200cm) and en-suite bathroom with bath
Bedroom 5: The Blue bedroom with king-size bed (180x200cm) and en-suite shower room
Bedroom 6: The Bamboo bedroom with twin beds (90x200cm) and en-suite shower room. Small sitting room with bamboo sofa and armchairs
Bedroom 7: The Provençal bedroom with authentic Provençal furniture and fabrics. Twin beds (90x200cm). En-suite shower room
- Please kindly note that the villa manager lives in an annex of the property.
- Due to the style of the building, air conditioning is not needed in this property.
- All rooms except the master and the Venetian bedroom have two 90x200cm beds that can be either made up as twins or as king-size beds.
- This house has a strict no smoking policy.
|< Previous Month||April 2016||Next Month >|
Prices available on request
Our villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available outside the High Season. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant for further details.
Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Maid service 3 hrs/day from Monday to Friday.
- Arrival set of pool towels, household and ben linen (weekly change for bookings longer than 7 nights).
- Final Cleaning.
- Central Heating.
- Private swimming pool (15mx7m) with pool cover.
- Telephone (local calls only).
- Wi-Fi broadband internet.
- Extra maid service available at €20/hr.
- Pool Heating available on request as per consumption (max. heat 24 degrees).
- Free wine delivery to the property for an order of more than 12 bottles. Great selection of local wines.
- Cook/Chef service is available on request.
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping is available. A service fee of EUR 60 is charged plus the cost of groceries. This service covers up to EUR 200 worth of groceries. This service is included within our A&K Hosted offering.
- We are also able to arrange additional activities to enhance your holiday experience such as guided touring and sightseeing options, tutored wine tasting, tennis or golf courses, bike rental or art classes. Please see the activities tab for further ideas or discuss additional activities with your Travel Consultant.
- Please note that all services confirmed in advance are non-refundable.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Host – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you’re lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then view the links on our ‘Inspire Me’ page for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our “Finishing Touches”.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Barbecue Facilities
- Business Centre
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Children's Play Area
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Fans Available
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Mosquito Nets/Fly Screens
- Recreation (Petanque/Boccia/Boules)
- Swimming Pool (with Cover)
- Table Tennis
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Wine Cellar
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.