This newly completed 8-bedroom villa offers contemporary design and luxury in a superb location amid the sought-after Elounda area. Situated on a gentle hillside it allows guests to witness the most magnificent views and sunsets over the Aegean Sea, best enjoyed from the stunning infinity-edge pool which creates the impression that the water extends to the Mediterranean. The modern architecture, its sophisticated furnishings and the beauty of the surrounding Cretan landscape and seafront combine to make Villa Cien unique!
The 1.4 hectares of Villa Cien’s land have been professionally landscaped with terraced gardens featuring olive trees, flowers, lavender and aromatic herbs. A garden pavilion and beautiful terraces with seating and dining areas around the 15x5m pool invite guests to relax and enjoy the wonderful views. The villa benefits from a convenient setting on a hillside with only a few neighbours and no more than 3 km away from the town of Elounda and 7 km from Agios Nikolaos with their traditional tavernas, gourmet restaurants, shops, nightlife, golf course and yacht mooring facilities. Furthermore several luxury resorts are in walking distance to the villa and offer a great selection of facilities and services to non-resident guests. Villa Cien was recently built and designed by its architect owner and offers plenty of space for up to 16 guests in 8 bedrooms. The main house features 6 bedrooms while two further guest rooms are accessed independently. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, walk-in wardrobes, air-conditioning, and most of them also benefit from stunning views to the sea and Cretan mountains. Some rooms have additional features such as hardwood floors, private terraces or direct access to the swimming pool. Bespoke beds, sofas, tables, pool side loungers etc. have been created specifically for this villa and are complemented by carefully selected designer pieces. Villa Cien provides a luxurious and comfortable ambience for those who seek some quality time with friends and family.
• Spacious open-plan and sun flooded living and dining area with high ceiling, fire place, Satellite TV and DVD player, sofas, dining table (seats 6-8) and study area. French doors open onto shaded lounge terrace with access to pool area.
• Well-equipped kitchen with door leading to outdoor terrace
• Bedroom 1 with 1.60m bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Sea views.
• Bedroom 2 (access via separate external entrance) with 1.60 bed, en-suite shower room and doors to terrace with sea views.
• Master bedroom with 1.80m four-poster bed and en-suite bathroom with rain shower. Large terrace with great sea views.
• Bedroom 4 (access via external staircase) with 1.60m bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Access to two small terraces with sea views.
Lower Ground Floor
• Bedroom 5 with twin beds (0.90m each) and en-suite shower room.
• Bedrooms 6 and 7 with 1.60m beds and en-suite shower rooms.
• Bedroom 8 with 1.60m bed, small en-suite shower room and doors leading to pool area.
• Laundry room.
• Spacious room with gym equipment (e.g. stepper, bike, weights) and table tennis.
Young children require constant supervision on the terraced grounds due to a number of drops, as well as inside the house due to unprotected parts of the staircase and on the first floor terraces due to their low walls.
We’d like to make you aware that a neighbouring house is located behind Villa Cien’s entrance courtyard but on a higher level and with no views to the outdoor pool and dining areas.
- Air-Conditioning (Full)
- DVD Player
- Espresso machine
- Gym equipment
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Mosquito Nets/ Fly screens
- Outdoor dining area
- Satellite TV with English Channels
- Table Tennis
- Washing machine
- Wireless broadband internet