Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Elounda | Bedrooms: 8 | Sleeps: 16
Rates: from £8,368 per week
This stunning 8-bedroom villa offers contemporary design and luxury in a superb location amid the sought-after Elounda area. Situated on a gentle hillside it allows guests to witness the most magnificent views and sunsets over the Aegean Sea, best enjoyed from the stunning infinity-edge pool which creates the impression that the water extends to the Mediterranean. The modern architecture, its sophisticated furnishings and the beauty of the surrounding Cretan landscape and seafront combine to make Villa Cien unique! Together with its sister property Villa Cienta it can accommodate up to 24 guests.
The 1.4 hectares of Villa Cien’s land have been professionally landscaped with terraced gardens featuring olive trees, flowers, lavender and aromatic herbs. A garden pavilion and beautiful terraces with seating and dining areas around the 15x5m pool invite guests to relax and enjoy the wonderful views. The villa benefits from a convenient setting on a hillside with only a few neighbours and no more than 3 km away from the town of Elounda and 7 km from Agios Nikolaos with their traditional tavernas, gourmet restaurants, shops, nightlife, golf course and yacht mooring facilities. Villa Cien was recently built and designed by its architect owner and offers plenty of space for up to 16 guests in 8 bedrooms. The main house features 6 bedrooms while two further guest rooms are accessed independently. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, walk-in wardrobes, air-conditioning, and most of them also benefit from stunning views to the sea and Cretan mountains. Some rooms have additional features such as hardwood floors, private terraces or direct access to the swimming pool. Bespoke beds, sofas, tables, pool side loungers etc. have been created specifically for this villa and are complemented by carefully selected designer pieces. Villa Cien provides a luxurious and comfortable ambience for those who seek some quality time with friends and family.
• Spacious open-plan and sun flooded living and dining area with high ceiling, fire place, Satellite TV and DVD player, sofas, dining table (seats approx. 8) and study area. French doors open onto shaded lounge terrace with access to pool area.
• Well-equipped kitchen with door leading to outdoor terrace.
• Bedroom 1 with 1.60m bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower attachment. Sea views.
• Bedroom 2 (access via separate external entrance) with 1.60 bed, en-suite shower room and doors to terrace with sea views.
• Master bedroom with 1.80m four-poster bed and en-suite bathroom with rain shower. Large terrace with great sea views.
• Bedroom 4 (access via external staircase) with 1.60m bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower attachment. Access to two small terraces with sea views.
Lower Ground Floor
• Bedroom 5 with twin/double and en-suite shower room.
• Bedrooms 6 and 7 with twin beds and en-suite shower rooms.
• Bedroom 8 with 1.60m bed, small en-suite shower room and doors leading to pool area.
• Please note that the bedrooms 5-8 have either partial or no sea views.
• Laundry room.
• Spacious room with gym equipment (e.g. stepper, bike, weights machine) and table tennis.
Due to the terraced nature of the grounds with various drops and due to a number of low terrace walls and staircases without railings, some might find the property unsuitable for young children.
Elounda with sea front restaurants, shops and bars 3km; Agios Nikolaos with restaurants and shops 7km; Fishing village Plaka 7km; Spinalonga Island (Venetian fortress and once a leper colony) 10 min by boat from Elounda; Heraklion Airport 69km
Villa Cien shares the vast grounds with its sister property Villa Cienta (sleeps up to 8). Both villas are situated on opposite sides of the grounds (approx. 200m), separated by the undulating hillside from which they enjoy their elevated position.
The villa is located on a hillside in order to benefit from the best possible views, therefore the road approaching the property is fairly steep. Villa Cien and its sister property Villa Cienta share the same entrance gate to the grounds but have individual car parks.
We'd like to make you aware that a neighbouring property is located behind Villa Cien's entrance courtyard but on a higher level and with no views onto the outdoor pool and dining areas.
* Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||April 2016||Next Month >|
Prices available on request
Our villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available outside the High Season. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant for further details.
Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Please be advised that only 5 bedrooms will be made available when the 10-guest pricehas been paid. For any additional bedrooms, the price for the full occupancy will be due.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our Villa Only services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs - simply complete the quick 'Make an Enquiry' form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities (water, gas and electricity).
- Daily maid service (Mon-Fri) for approx. 2 hours/ day.
- Arrival set of pool towels, household and bed linen (changed every 3 days).
- Final cleaning.
- Wi-Fi internet.
- Local telephone calls.
- Full air-conditioning.
- Private infinity swimming pool (15x5m).
- Security guard (with dog) on grounds between midnight and 6am.
- Additional maid service available at EUR 10/hour.
- Cook service available on advance request.
- Transfer from Heraklion Airport to the villa (one way) available from EUR 330 (up to 16 guests). A supplement may apply for transfers at night time.
- We are also able to arrange all manner of additional activities to enhance your villa experience. Please contact your A&K Villas Travel Consultant for further information.
- Please note that in case of cancellation all confirmed services are non refundable.
- KINDLY NOTE:
- The villa is located on a hillside in order to benefit from the best possible views, therefore the road approaching the property is fairly steep. Villa Cien and its sister property Villa Cienta share the same entrance gate to the grounds but have individual car parks.
- We'd like to make you aware that a neighbouring property is located behind Villa Cien's entrance courtyard but on a higher level and with no views onto the outdoor pool and dining areas.
- Due to the terraced nature of the grounds with various drops and due to a number of low terrace walls and staircases without railings, some might find the property unsuitable for young children.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Host – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you’re lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then view the links on our ‘Inspire Me’ page for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our “Finishing Touches”.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Facilities
- Coffee Machine (Espresso)
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Fans Available
- Gym Equipment
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Mosquito Nets/Fly Screens
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Washing Machine
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.