Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Lagonissi | Bedrooms: 6 | Sleeps: 10 + 2
Rates: Rates available on request.
Situated in a peaceful and unspoilt part of mainland Greece, this beautiful villa is only a short drive from Athens, just a 5-10 minute drive from fantastic beaches. With its large freshwater pool and full-size tennis court, it makes the perfect choice for a relaxing family holiday and is a favourite with our return clients.
Villa Lagonisi is located amongst olive groves and vineyards, with extensive gardens and lawn area, matched by its spacious and comfortable interiors. Bedrooms are air-conditioned, making for cool, comfortable evenings. There are excellent sea and mountain views from the house and you are only a 40 minute drive from all the attractions of ancient Athens, famous for its museums and archaeological sites. A wide range of activities and excursions are available from Villa Lagonisi, including day trips to Athens, Corinth and Nafplion, boat cruises, scuba diving, helicopter trips and golf. The owners live locally and are on hand to provide advice and help throughout your stay. Lagonisi itself has plenty of restaurants and lovely beaches.
- Ground Floor: Main lounge with satellite TV, dining area and open-plan kitchen; Sitting room with upright piano and satellite TV; Glass-roofed conservatory, fully air-conditioned; Self-contained air-conditioned apartment, with double bedroom, kitchen, en-suite bathroom (bath and shower attachment); Guest WC.
- First Floor: Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bath and separate shower); Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and TV; Double/twin bedroom and double bedroom sharing a bathroom with bath and shower attachment; These rooms have access to terraces.
- Second Floor: Studio space with double bed, ideal for children.
- All bedrooms have air-conditioning.
- Closest shops/restaurants: 5-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Athens airport, 25-minute drive
- Relevant distances: nearest beach - 5 to 10-minute drive, horse riding and watersports - 5-minute drive,
golf - 30minute drive
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
- Villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year, however, shorter breaks and/or alternative arrival dates are available at some villas during low and mid season.
- The standard season dates for 2012 are:
High Season –30th June to 31st August 2012
Mid Season –19th May to 29th June 2012 & 01st September to 28th September 2012
Low Season –07th January to 18th May 2012 & 29th September 2012 to 05th January 2013
- There may be some variations on the above dates at selected villas, details of which can be provided by your Abercrombie & Kent Villas Consultant.
- Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our villa only and A&K hosted services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs – simply complete the quick ‘Make an Enquiry’ form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Maid service 4 hours a day 3 days a week.
- Starter set of pool towels, household and bed linen.
- Final Cleaning.
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms.
- Tennis Court (Asphalt surface) - rackets and balls are provided.
- Extra maid service available on request at €15/hour.
- Catering Service available on request.
- Central Heating as per consumption.
- USB internet as per consumption.
- Airport arrival Meet and Greet on request.
- Explore Ancient Greece with a day excursion to Athens to visit the Acropolis with its famous Parthenon and Acropolis Museum.
- Take a day out to explore nearby Cape Sounion, noted for the Temple of Poseidon, best visited during the late afternoon and evening whilst the sun is setting.
- Explore the ancient sites of the Peloponnese, such as Corinth or Nafplion.
- Enjoy watersports on the nearby beaches.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Facilities
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Fans Available
- Gym Equipment
- Internet Access (USB/Card)
- Mosquito Nets/Fly Screens
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Bedrooms: 7 | Sleeps: 12
Your favourites will appear here.