Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Selinunte | Bedrooms: 3 | Sleeps: 6
Rates: from £2,458 per week
Surrounded by fields of citrus and olive groves, Villa Efebo is a wonderfully peaceful retreat in one of Sicily's most enticing and historically relevant areas.
A great family holiday home for up to 6, the villa is surrounded by a lawned garden, shady terraces and an inviting infinity pool.
From the living room wide French windows open up onto the terrace allowing for sweeping views over the countryside, the pool and sea beyond. An outside covered dining and barbecue area is the setting for happy summer meals.
The interior has been beautifully appointed. Carved wooden furniture compliment the the neutral colours of the walls and fabrics. There is a fully equipped kitchen in the house and a living room with TV, although the focal point is the outdoors: the covered sitting area with comfortable sofas overlooking the lush garden and pool, Villa Efebo has three bedrooms, all with their own private bathroom, making it a great vacation house for a family or group of friends that want to explore Sicily's south-west. The villa is well situated to explore Sicily's west, with beaches, pretty villages, sights and parks all within easy reach. Villa Efebo is surrounded by countryside with vineyards and olive groves which leads to the nearby sea. Just five minutes away by car is the sandy Selinunte beach. Villa Efebo is also conveniently located to explore important archaeological sites like Selinunte, Segesta and Eraclea Minoa. The area is rich in history and well documented in towns like Sciacca, Marsala and Trapani, just to name a few. Although the immediate surrounding produces excellent wine, you should drive 30min east to the vinery Planeta, one of the most important in Italy.
- Living room and dining area
- Three double bedrooms, each with its own en suite bathroom (shower).
- Some walls in the garden are lower than 1m in height; young children should be supervised
- Some staircases do not have railings
- Grocery store/supermarket & restaurants: Castelvetrano (4km)
- Nearest beach: Selinunte (12km)
- Other towns: Campobello di Mazara 9km, Mazara del Vallo 30km, Salemi 32km, Salaparuta (wine) 32km, Gibellina 35km, Sciacca 37km, Caltabellotta 50km, Marsala 50km, Mozia 56km, Alcamo 58km, Castellammare del Golfo 58km, Trapani 73km, Erice 98km
- Archaeological sites: Segesta 58km, Eraclea Minoa 65km
- Nearest airport: Trapani 63km, Palermo 92km
Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||December 2016||Next Month >|
- Villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year, however shorter breaks and alternative arrival days are available at some villas during low and mid seasons.
- Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our villa only & A&K hosted services please visit 'Villa Rental Options'. An A&K Villas Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs - simply complete the quick 'Make an Enquiry' form or give us a call.
- Electricity (and therefore air-conditioning) up to 330 units per week.
- Welcome hamper.
- Cost of utilities (water, gas).
- Wireless broadband internet. Please be advised that due to the rural location of the property the internet connection might be intermittent and at an inferior speed than what you are used to.
- Arrival set of bed linen, bath and pool towels.
- Final cleaning.
- Mid-week maid service.
- Electricity (and therefore air-conditioning) exceeding 330 units per week.
- Central heating as per consumption.
- We are also able to arrange all manner of additional activities to enhance your villa experience such as transfers, guided touring and sightseeing options, tutored wine tasting, art classes and hot-air ballooning. Please see the Activities tab for further ideas and discuss with your Travel Consultant for further details.
- KINDLY NOTE:
- Extras are payable locally in cash euro only. Cheques and credit cards are not accepted.
- The villa is part of an exclusive compound.
- Late check in has an extra cost of EUR 50. To be paid locally in cash.
- In case extras are requested, a deposit might be due on arrival in cash euro.
- Extras are subject to availability at the time of confirmation and to specific Terms & Conditions. Please enquire with your Tour Consultant for details.
- Your stay might be subject to a city tax which is raised by the municipality in which the accommodation is located. This tax is payable locally in cash euro only.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Air Conditioning (Partial)
- Barbecue Facilities
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Swimming Pool (Private)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Washing Machine
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.