Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Selinunte | Bedrooms: 3 | Sleeps: 6
Rates: from £2,872 per week
Surrounded by fields of citrus and olive groves, Villa Efebo is a wonderfully peaceful retreat in one of Sicily's most enticing and historically relevant areas.
A great family holiday home for up to 6, the villa is surrounded by a lawned garden, shady terraces and an inviting infinity pool.
From the living room wide French windows open up onto the terrace allowing for sweeping views over the countryside, the pool and sea beyond. An outside covered dining and barbecue area is the setting for happy summer meals.
The interior has been beautifully appointed. Carved wooden furniture compliment the the neutral colours of the walls and fabrics. There is a fully equipped kitchen in the house and a living room with TV, although the focal point is the outdoors: the covered sitting area with comfortable sofas overlooking the lush garden and pool, Villa Efebo has three bedrooms, all with their own private bathroom, making it a great vacation house for a family or group of friends that want to explore Sicily's south-west. The villa is well situated to explore Sicily's west, with beaches, pretty villages, sights and parks all within easy reach. Villa Efebo is surrounded by countryside with vineyards and olive groves which leads to the nearby sea. Just five minutes away by car is the sandy Selinunte beach. Villa Efebo is also conveniently located to explore important archaeological sites like Selinunte, Segesta and Eraclea Minoa. The area is rich in history and well documented in towns like Sciacca, Marsala and Trapani, just to name a few. Although the immediate surrounding produces excellent wine, you should drive 30min east to the vinery Planeta, one of the most important in Italy.
- Living room and dining area
- Three double bedrooms, each with its own en suite bathroom (shower).
- Some walls in the garden are lower than 1m in height; young children should be supervised
- Some staircases do not have railings
- Grocery store/supermarket & restaurants: Castelvetrano (4km)
- Nearest beach: Selinunte (12km)
- Other towns: Campobello di Mazara 9km, Mazara del Vallo 30km, Salemi 32km, Salaparuta (wine) 32km, Gibellina 35km, Sciacca 37km, Caltabellotta 50km, Marsala 50km, Mozia 56km, Alcamo 58km, Castellammare del Golfo 58km, Trapani 73km, Erice 98km
- Archaeological sites: Segesta 58km, Eraclea Minoa 65km
- Nearest airport: Trapani 63km, Palermo 92km
Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||December 2016||Next Month >|
- Villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year, however shorter breaks and alternative arrival days are available at some villas during low and mid seasons.
- Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our villa only & A&K hosted services please visit 'Villa Rental Options'. An A&K Villas Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs - simply complete the quick 'Make an Enquiry' form or give us a call.
- Electricity (and therefore air-conditioning) up to 330 units per week.
- Welcome hamper.
- Cost of utilities (water, gas).
- Wireless broadband internet. Please be advised that due to the rural location of the property the internet connection might be intermittent and at an inferior speed than what you are used to.
- Arrival set of bed linen, bath and pool towels.
- Final cleaning.
- Mid-week maid service.
- Electricity (and therefore air-conditioning) exceeding 330 units per week.
- Central heating as per consumption.
- We are also able to arrange all manner of additional activities to enhance your villa experience such as transfers, guided touring and sightseeing options, tutored wine tasting, art classes and hot-air ballooning. Please see the Activities tab for further ideas and discuss with your Travel Consultant for further details.
- KINDLY NOTE:
- Extras are payable locally in cash euro only. Cheques and credit cards are not accepted.
- The villa is part of an exclusive compound.
- Late check in has an extra cost of EUR 50. To be paid locally in cash.
- In case extras are requested, a deposit might be due on arrival in cash euro.
- Extras are subject to availability at the time of confirmation and to specific Terms & Conditions. Please enquire with your Tour Consultant for details.
- Your stay might be subject to a city tax which is raised by the municipality in which the accommodation is located. This tax is payable locally in cash euro only.
Your Villa Rental
Because everyone's concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula to offer flexibility and the freedom to design run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities.
Our Villa-Only rental option comes as standard and is ideal for those seeking pure independence whilst travelling.
Every A&K Villa Only rental includes:
- Dedicated Pre-Arrival Concierge service
- Villa rental on an exclusive basis
- Utilities (gas, water, electricity), unless otherwise stated
- Towels, pool towels and bed linen as standard
- 1 cot & highchair (cot linen not provided)
- An A&K Local Representative who is on call 24/7 in case of emergency. Your Local Representative will also meet you once during your stay (on your arrival weekend) to help you to settle in, explain Health & Safety and answer any questions you may have regarding the villa.
(In some cases an A&K Representative is not required as the villa will have its own competent, local manager.)
- A 24 hour A&K Emergency Duty Manager contact service based in the UK
- Comprehensive information book
- VAT and administration charges
- Villa's own services - please check what additional services are provided as standard with a particular property – such as maid service, usage of air-conditioning, central and pool heating, as these can vary from property to property. This information will be available online or via your sales representative.
Should you wish to further enhance your villa experience, our thoughtfully designed A&K Concierge Packages are the perfect solution for those seeking additional support and comfort during your stay. In addition to the amenities offered within the Villa Only rental, a large number of our properties offer the following packages of upgraded services including a knowledgeable local concierge, providing complete piece of mind whilst travelling:
Gold Concierge Package – seamless support throughout your stay...
Includes all of the Villa Only services, as well as:
- A dedicated local A&K Concierge whose knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations
Following on from your pre-arrival Concierge team, upon arrival you will be seamlessly handed over to your local A&K Concierge who will have been briefed about all aspects of your holiday.
Your local A&K Concierge will personally welcome you to your villa and can be called upon at any time to assist you in any way throughout your stay. This can include anything from confirming itinerary arrangements; suggesting, making and booking additional services locally as required, such as restaurant reservations, visits and guided tours; trouble shooting; language assistance; providing a check-out service, and much more.
- Introductory morning orientation tour of local area with your A&K Concierge on your arrival weekend - the best way to familiarise yourself with the local area (own transport required if villa is not within walking distance)
- Complimentary pre-arrival grocery shopping service. Simply tell us in advance what groceries you require and your Concierge will pre-stock the villa accordingly (cost of groceries excluded)
Platinum Concierge Package – creating your ultimate stay with complete convenience...
Includes all of the Villa Only services, as well as:
- A continental buffet-style breakfast provided on your first morning, including a selection of breads and fresh pastries, cheese, meats, fruit, yoghurts and fresh fruit juice
- A pre-stocked drinks fridge (typically consisting of four bottles of wine, beer, soft drinks, juices, mineral water)
- Fresh flowers and initial provisions, including jam, sugar, olive oil, tea, coffee, vinegar as well as cleaning provisions
- Starter pack of luxurious toiletries per bathroom
- Daily maid service (Monday to Friday and on Saturdays for multiple week bookings
- Mid-week linen and towel change
- A light, self-served supper on your arrival evening pre-prepared by your Concierge
- Complimentary mid-week grocery shopping service (cost of groceries excluded)
- Complimentary private chef service for a lunch or dinner, once during your stay (pre-booking necessary; cost of groceries excluded)
- Air Conditioning (Partial)
- Barbecue Facilities
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Swimming Pool (Private)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Washing Machine
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.