Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Estoi | Bedrooms: 4 | Sleeps: 8 + 2
Rates: from £3,275 per week
An elegant curved façade and imposing wooden doorway flanked with Victorian cast iron lanterns make a fitting entrance to this luxury Portuguese villa. The elegance of the exterior is echoed throughout the property's interiors as well as in its manicured gardens and terraces. Well-equipped with a high tech surround sound system, cinema room, sauna, steam room and table tennis table it has all you might need to keep you entertained during your stay in the Algarve. The sweeping sun terraces and private infinity pool are blessed with the peace and tranquility of the countryside and overlook the verdant valley below, while the Atlantic sits neatly nestled on the horizon.
This beautiful property is set over two luxurious floors. The ground floor holds a sophisticated open plan living and dining area. The living area's furnishings have a subtle oriental feel and a scattering of eclectic contemporary artwork. Fully retractable glass doors open out to the calm surrounds of the glass lined sun terrace, an ideal spot to relax and take in the views. The property has four beautifully appointed bedrooms all of which have en suite bathrooms and two of which have direct access to the sun terraces and infinity pool. For families with little ones an additional sofa bed has been added to one of the bedrooms for extra flexibility. Beautiful gardens dotted with fig, citrus and cypress trees, your very own vineyard, a large infinity pool and a shaded BBQ dining area all combine to make the exteriors of Villa Saranza the perfect place to sit back and enjoy the sunny climes of the beautiful Algarve. In addition, the exclusive resort of Quinta do Lago lies just a 20 minute drive south of the property, where you will find a selection of excellent gourmet restaurants and bars.
- Large open plan lounge and diner (with seating for 8 guests) with a scattering of stylish contemporary artwork. Opens out to the outdoor dining and lounge area via large fully retractable glass doors. Working fire place. Surround sound system and satellite TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Study (this room will only be opened on advance request).
- Guest W.C.
- Bedroom 1: Double room with 1.40m bed. En suite bathroom with separate shower and double sink. Direct access to the outer terrace and pool area.
- Bedroom 2: Master double room with 1.80m bed. En suite shower room with double sink. Direct access to the terrace and pool area.
Lower Ground Floor:
- Multi use room with cinema equipment, sauna, and steam room.
- Bedroom 3: Double / Twin room with 1.80m bed. En suite shower room with double sink. Access to a shared terrace.
- Bedroom 4: Double / Twin room with 1.80m bed and additional sofa bed. En suite shower room with double sink. Access to a shared terrace.
- Laundry room.
- Garage with a ping pong table, exercise bike and wine fridge.
Please note because of the terraced nature of the grounds there are some drops around the pool area. Small children would require constant supervision.
Villa Saranza is located just north of the village of Estoi in the central Algarve region of Portugal. Beautifully situated on the brow of a hill overlooking the valley below and the sea in the distance. The exclusive resorts of Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo lie just a 20-25 minute drive south of the property where you will find a selection of bars and restaurants.
- Nearest Restaurant: 7km / 5-10 minute drive to either Estoi or Sao Bras de Alportel.
- Nearest Supermarket: 7km / 10 minute drive
- Nearest Beach: 20km / 25 min drive (Faro Beach)
- Nearest Golf Course: 25km / 20 -25 minute drive (Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo golf resorts).
- Faro Airport: 16km / 20 minutes
*Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||March 2017||Next Month >|
- Our villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available on request. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant for further details.
- Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our villa only and A&K concierge services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs - simply complete the quick 'Make an Enquiry' form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Arrival set of towels, household and bed linen.
- Final Cleaning.
- Wi-Fi internet.
- Air-conditioning in the bedrooms.
- Underfloor heating (October - April).
- Private swimming pool (14x5m). Usual summer temperature of the pool is 24 - 26 degrees celsuis, this can rise to a maximum of 29 degrees using a solar heating system.
- Extra maid service available on request at EUR13/hour (payable locally).
- A pre-arrival grocery shopping service is available on advance request. A service fee of EUR 30 will be charged locally plus the cost of groceries. This service covers up to EUR 200 worth of groceries.
- Cook service available on advance request from EUR 30/hour plus the cost of groceries (payable locally).
- We are also able to arrange all manner of additional activities to enhance your villa experience. Please contact your A&K Villas Travel Consultant for further information.
- Please note that in case of cancellation all confirmed services are non refundable.
Your Villa Rental
Because everyone's concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula to offer flexibility and the freedom to design run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities.
Our Villa-Only rental option comes as standard and is ideal for those seeking pure independence whilst travelling.
Every A&K Villa Only rental includes:
- Dedicated Pre-Arrival Concierge service
- Villa rental on an exclusive basis
- Utilities (gas, water, electricity), unless otherwise stated
- Towels, pool towels and bed linen as standard
- 1 cot & highchair (cot linen not provided)
- An A&K Local Representative who is on call 24/7 in case of emergency. Your Local Representative will also meet you once during your stay (on your arrival weekend) to help you to settle in, explain Health & Safety and answer any questions you may have regarding the villa.
(In some cases an A&K Representative is not required as the villa will have its own competent, local manager.)
- A 24 hour A&K Emergency Duty Manager contact service based in the UK
- Comprehensive information book
- VAT and administration charges
- Villa's own services - please check what additional services are provided as standard with a particular property – such as maid service, usage of air-conditioning, central and pool heating, as these can vary from property to property. This information will be available online or via your sales representative.
Should you wish to further enhance your villa experience, our thoughtfully designed A&K Concierge Packages are the perfect solution for those seeking additional support and comfort during your stay. In addition to the amenities offered within the Villa Only rental, a large number of our properties offer the following packages of upgraded services including a knowledgeable local concierge, providing complete piece of mind whilst travelling:
Gold Concierge Package – seamless support throughout your stay...
Includes all of the Villa Only services, as well as:
- A dedicated local A&K Concierge whose knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations
Following on from your pre-arrival Concierge team, upon arrival you will be seamlessly handed over to your local A&K Concierge who will have been briefed about all aspects of your holiday.
Your local A&K Concierge will personally welcome you to your villa and can be called upon at any time to assist you in any way throughout your stay. This can include anything from confirming itinerary arrangements; suggesting, making and booking additional services locally as required, such as restaurant reservations, visits and guided tours; trouble shooting; language assistance; providing a check-out service, and much more.
- Introductory morning orientation tour of local area with your A&K Concierge on your arrival weekend - the best way to familiarise yourself with the local area (own transport required if villa is not within walking distance)
- Complimentary pre-arrival grocery shopping service. Simply tell us in advance what groceries you require and your Concierge will pre-stock the villa accordingly (cost of groceries excluded)
Platinum Concierge Package – creating your ultimate stay with complete convenience...
Includes all of the Villa Only services, as well as:
- A continental buffet-style breakfast provided on your first morning, including a selection of breads and fresh pastries, cheese, meats, fruit, yoghurts and fresh fruit juice
- A pre-stocked drinks fridge (typically consisting of four bottles of wine, beer, soft drinks, juices, mineral water)
- Fresh flowers and initial provisions, including jam, sugar, olive oil, tea, coffee, vinegar as well as cleaning provisions
- Starter pack of luxurious toiletries per bathroom
- Daily maid service (Monday to Friday and on Saturdays for multiple week bookings
- Mid-week linen and towel change
- A light, self-served supper on your arrival evening pre-prepared by your Concierge
- Complimentary mid-week grocery shopping service (cost of groceries excluded)
- Complimentary private chef service for a lunch or dinner, once during your stay (pre-booking necessary; cost of groceries excluded)
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Facilities
- Central Heating
- Cinema Room
- Computer Games Console
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- Gym Equipment
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Library (CD's/DVD's)
- Music Sound System
- Steam Room
- Swimming Pool (with Security Cover)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.