Select a Destination
La Caceria Lodge
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Málaga Province | Bedrooms: 3 | Sleeps: 6
Rates: from £3,115 per week
Sitting high on a ridge identifiable only as 'Loma de la Caceria' (the Hunting Ridge), the aptly named Caceria Lodge features the same level of luxury and comfort as its larger companion property, La Maroma. With three ensuite double bedrooms La Caceria Lodge offers flexibility for smaller groups of up to six, or booked together with La Maroma, a grand two home occupancy of the entire 10 acre estate.
Surrounding the house are mature gardens with swathes of vibrant bougainvillea and further terraces, courtyards and a gated, heated swimming pool. The courtyard that greets guests upon entering opens onto a commodious outdoor kitchen and dining terrace complete with a fireplace, barbeque and built in bread oven. A second, more intimate courtyard doubles as a shady outdoor living room, centred around a palm cluster nestled behind the house with a covered day bed and leading up to the open pool terrace with panoramic views of mountain and sea. From here steps lead up to yet another covered lounge terrace with yet more breath-taking views from above the property and a formal meditation garden beyond. The two homes, La Maroma and La Caceria Lodge, are close enough to be enjoyed together by larger groups, though both are walled in and separated by about 100 metres of mature gardens for privacy apart. All of the culinary and other additional services offered at La Maroma are also available at La Caceria Lodge, making a perfect venue for reunions and serviced celebrations for any occasion.
The interior of the newly renovated property reveals a somewhat bohemian style with art deco furniture, local art and modern touches adorning a light and airy 100 square metre open plan living space. At one end lies the fully equipped gourmet kitchen with an attached dining room looking to the valley below and the Mediterranean Sea beyond.
Central to the living space is a cosy fireplace, cocktail bar and high-tech entertainment system, including a videogame system. Along with the fireplace, underfloor heating and air conditioning throughout the villa ensure comfort for all seasons, while solar panels and a highly efficient heat pump system ensure a minimal carbon footprint.
Though all three bedrooms are supremely comfortable, each en suite and one with a private sitting room, the master bedroom suite is pure luxury. Here you'll find a spacious marble clad bathroom with both a large bath and separate shower room, television entertainment system and a private covered terrace and garden with sun loungers or taking in the south facing views over the Mediterranean.
The Master bedroom has a 1.60m bed and the other two rooms have two 0.80m beds that can be set up as a double bed or two single beds.
Young children require constant supervision by an adult. There are several steps and some drops on the grounds due to the hillside location of the property.
La Caceria Lodge as part of the La Maroma Estate is set on a private hilltop, accessible by scenic and sometimes narrow and winding but paved mountain roads between the two nearby villages.
- Closest shops/restaurants: Canillas de Aceituno 4km
- Nearest village/town: Canillas de Aceituno 4km
- Other village/towns close-by: Alcaucín 4km
- Nearest airport: Malaga (Airport) 65km
- Nearest beach: Torre del Mar 25km; half an hour drive
*Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
- Villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and/or alternative arrival days are available at some villas during Low and Mid seasons.
- Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our Villa Only and A&K Hosted services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs – simply complete the quick ‘Make an Enquiry’ form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Maid service six hours per day once a week (Wednesday when Saturday arrival).
- Arrival set of pool towels, household and bed linen.
- Final Cleaning.
- Wi-Fi Broadband internet (4Mb/sec download with unlimited data).
- Full Air-conditioning.
- Underfloor Heating and firewood.
- Private swimming pool (8mx5m), can be gated and heated on request (heating at extra charge).
- Extra maid service available on request at EUR 18/hour.
- A pre-arrival grocery shopping service is available on advance request. A service fee of EUR 50 will be charged locally plus the cost of groceries. This service covers up to EUR 200 worth of groceries.
- Cocktail bar (can be stocked according to preference on arrival).
- Chef Service available on advance request. Please enquire about pricing.
- Pool heating available at EUR 150/week. The water temperature is max. 28 degrees celsius but subject to weather conditions.
- Please note that in case of cancellation all confirmed services are non refundable.
- KINDLY NOTE:
- Young children require supervision by an adult at all times when on the grounds as there are drops due to the hillside location of the property.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Facilities
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Children's Toys
- Coffee Machine (Espresso)
- Computer Games Console
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Internet Access (Wireless)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Mosquito Nets/Fly Screens
- Music Sound System
- Swimming Pool (Fenced/Gated)
- Swimming Pool (Heating Available)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- TV (Streaming Media Player)
- Washing Machine & Dryer
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.