Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Marbella | Bedrooms: 5 | Sleeps: 10
Rates: from £2,426 per week
Villa Dorada boasts a spectacular position with magnificent uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean Sea and mountains. Perfectly situated facing towards the south west, the pool and sunbathing area enjoy all day sun to maximise your holiday experience!
Located within a 15- to 20-minute drive of all local amenities (beaches, restaurants, supermarkets, golf, tennis and kids activities etc.), the villa offers the perfect combination of being close to the action and yet far from the crowds – privacy and tranquillity assured. The recently built villa offers every possible comfort and every room benefits from great views over the valley and to the sea in the distance from its elevated vantage point. The elegant, black tiled 10x5m swimming pool has a salt not chlorine based system and is infinity edged, framing the natural landscape. Asides from splashing about in the pool, there are plenty of activities for the children along the coast - including water parks, the nearby Selwoo safari park, Fuengirola zoo and the opportunity to take golf, horse riding and tennis lessons.
• Open-plan double-height reception room with 40' flat screen TV and DVD player
• Dining area seating 10
• Contemporary open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar including a double oven, microwave, 2 fridges and a dishwasher
• Two-bedroom wing with double bedroom (1.60m bed) opening onto garden, with en-suite bathroom, and twin/double bedroom also opening onto garden, with en-suite shower room.
• Utility Room with washing machine and extra W.C.
• Covered terrace with BBQ and al fresco dining table seating 10
• Master double bedroom with 1.80m 4-poster bed, opening onto the terrace with en-suite bathroom.
• Two-bedroom wing with double bedroom (1.70m bed) with private balcony and en-suite bathroom, and twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room and private balcony.
• Kindly note that the lawn area consists of high-quality artificial grass which guarantees a lush green display even during the height of the summer.
• We would like to make you aware that there is a new neighbouring property two plots further along to the left of Villa Dorada which cannot be seen on the displayed images as these were taken prior to the constuction.
The villa is located on the Monte Mayor Country Club near Benahavis (approx. 30km from Marbella) which is one of the top private estates on the Costa del Sol also offering beautiful walks in spectacular natural surroundings, abundant natural fauna and flora (including indigenous birds of prey and game birds) and nearby riding stables and golf and tennis clubs.
Local supermarkets, shopping and restaurants and night life are 15-25 minutes drive from the villa.
Nearest Restaurant: Cancelada/ Benahavis at 3km
Nearest Beach: Playa del Guadalmansa 15-min drive
Nearest Golf: Marbella Club Golf Resort – 10-min drive
Nearest Airport: Malaga at 68km
*Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
Our villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available outside the High Season. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant for further details.
Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our Villa Only services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs - simply complete the quick 'Make an Enquiry' form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities (electricity, water).
- Arrival set of pool towels, household and bed linen.
- Final cleaning.
- Wi-Fi internet dongle.
- Full Air-conditioning and heating system.
- Private saltwater swimming pool (10x5 metres).
- Maid service on advance request from EUR 20 per hour (min. 4 hours, pre-payment required).
- Linen and towel change from EUR 150.
- Cook service on request in advance.
- KINDLY NOTE:
- Kindly note that the lawn area consists of high-quality artificial grass which guarantees a lush green display even during the height of the summer.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Facilities
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Coffee Machine (Espresso)
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Fans Available
- Internet Access (USB/Card)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Swimming Pool
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Washing Machine
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.