Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Ronda | Bedrooms: 7 | Sleeps: 12
Rates: from £4,743 per week
Easily appropriate as a family escape or a couples retreat. With a simply divine pool and living spaces our guests are blessed with a base from which to explore the surrounding area and a beautiful home to return to. Villa Sancha is immaculately presented and lovingly looked after by the owners. An exquisite family villa with wonderful views of the Grazalema National Park and just a 10-minute drive from the charming Andalucian town of Ronda. This 7-bedroom holiday villa is impeccably presented and the well-equipped pool area is ideal for family and friends to relax together.
Lying in its own seven acres of gardens with an abundance of fruit and olive trees, luxury Villa Sancha faces west in a rural Andalucian valley, with wonderful views of rolling fields with the Grazalema National Park as a backdrop. This family villa in Spain is a lovely whitewashed cortijo, recently modernised but maintaining its original character. It has a shady colonade on one side and a private courtyard with fountains on the other. There is a particularly attractive pool setting at this holiday villa - a haven within its own walled garden, including shower and changing area, dining, bar and kitchen facilities.
Access via internal courtyard area into entrance hall with stairs to first floor and doorways leading to: Fully equipped country-style kitchen with terracotta floors and with separate laundry area. Dining area with seating for 12 guests. Lounge area with fireplace (wood provided in winter), large sofa seating, TV area and Wi-Fi internet access.
Bedroom 1 & 2: Within a separately accessed apartment still contained within the main house, there are two bedrooms with twin/double beds and en suite bathroom rooms with bath and shower.
Master bedroom 3 - a large room with double aspect views, with a small balcony and working fireplace and a dressing cupboard. It enjoys a generous en suite bathroom with a large bath and shower. The 4-poster bed is super king-size (2mx2m).
Bedroom 4 - a large room with hill views. It has a big en suite bathroom with large bath and shower. The 4-poster bed is super king-size (2mx2m).
Bedroom 5 - a small but lovely and peaceful single room with garden views. It enjoys a 2m x 1m bed. It can share Bedroom 6's bathroom via a separate entrance.
Bedroom 6 - a good sized room with garden views. It has a king-sized 4-poster double bed (1.80m). The en suite bathroom incorporates a shower within the bath.
Bedroom 7 - a large room with garden views. It has a big en-suite bathroom with a large bath and shower. The bed is king-size or can be two large twin beds. On request an additional single bed can be put on one side of the room (the max. occupancy has to remain 12).
There are several outdoor dining areas around the house and near the pool which is located a short walk from the main building. Apart from the 11x5.5m swimming pool (solar-powered pool heating available on request - subject to weather conditions), the gated area also features an outdoor kitchen with BBQ as well as a shower and W.C. Guests can further find several Brazilian hammocks, a sandpit and badminton field, a vegetable and herb garden together with many fruit trees and of course the horses on the neighbouring paddock.
There are several cats on the huge grounds which however do not come into the house.
25th June 2012
Just a quick note to say that everything worked wonderfully at Villa Sancha last week. Everything in the house worked and was of very good quality. It was spotlessly clean and the team there had worked very hard to ensure we could room in early. Renata was brilliant and is a real asset to that property. The meals prepared by Deborah the cook were also excellent and are something I think you could promote more with potential clients interested in staying at Villa Sancha. Kind regards for you help with making the holiday successful,br> Kirsty.
- Closest shops/restaurants: plenty of choice in Ronda - 10-min drive
- Nearest village/town: Ronda 10-min drive
- Other villages/towns close-by: Jerez 120 km, Seville 130 km, Malaga 80 km
- Nearest airport: Malaga Airport 128 km
- Relevant distances: nearest beach - San Pedro/Marbella 56km; golf club - Jerez De La Frontera 124km; nearest tennis court - Ronda 10km
*Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
- Villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year, however shorter breaks and alternative arrival days are available at some villas during low and mid seasons. Rental dates for Christmas 2016 will start on Monday 19 December.
- Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our Villa Only and A&K Hosted services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs - simply complete the quick 'Make an Enquiry' form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Maid service 3 hours per day twice a week (Tuesdays & Thursdays).
- Arrival set of pool and bath towels, household and bed linen.
- Final Cleaning.
- Wi-Fi broadband internet.
- Fans in every bedroom.
- Underfloor Heating.
- Solar powered pool heating (temperature subject to weather conditions).
- Private swimming pool (11x5.5m).
- Telephone as per consumption.
- Extra maid service available on request at EUR 20/hour.
- Laundry service available on request at EUR 15/hour (no ironing service).
- A pre-arrival grocery shopping service is available on advance request. A service fee of EUR 50 will be charged locally plus the cost of groceries. This service covers up to EUR 200 worth of groceries.
- Cook service available on advance request at EUR 30/hour plus cost of groceries.
- Transfer from Malaga Airport to the villa (one way) available from EUR 350 (9 to 12 guests). A supplement may apply for transfers at night time.
- We are also able to arrange all manner of additional activities to enhance your villa experience. Please contact your A&K Villas Travel Consultant for further information.
- Please note that in case of cancellation all confirmed services are non refundable.
- KINDLY NOTE:
- There are several cats on the huge grounds which however do not come into the house.
- Relax and let an A&K driver and guide show you the beautiful pueblos blancos of Andalucia.
- Take a tour out to Jerez and sample the sherry for which the town is famous.
- Or visit the historic town of Ronda which is famous for its dramatic escarpments and views, and for the deep El Tajo gorge that carries the rio Guadalevín through its centre.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Children's Play Area
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Fans Available
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Mosquito Nets/Fly Screens
- Swimming Pool (Heating Available)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Washing Machine
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.