Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
St Pere d. Ribes | Bedrooms: 12 | Sleeps: 20 + 8
Rates: from £7,493 per week
2016 is fully booked! Please contact us now to secure your 2017 & 2018 stay at Ca l'Amiral. This lovingly renovated 16th-century mansion is set in a private 300-acre estate with outstanding views over the Mediterranean in the distance and only 30 minutes away from Barcelona. With its large variety of bedrooms, a solar heated 18x6m pool, separate children's pool and Jacuzzi, home cinema, snooker and billiards table and much more, it is ideally suited for a special celebration or your family holiday.
Ca l'Amiral has more than 300 acres of private grounds with vineyards, olive groves and fruit trees, yet is only a 30 minute drive from Barcelona and 10 minutes from the lively beach resort of Sitges. This beautiful "masia" (Catalan for mansion) offers high-tech modern comforts whilst retaining the historic charm and character of the original building while incorporating Andalusian and oriental design features at the same time. Well-planned accommodation offers spacious and adaptable luxury living, with each room full of design surprises, from open-plan bathrooms to the dramatic modern art adorning the walls. The house is surrounded by a large courtyard, with a superb covered Moroccan lounge area and summer kitchen with barbecue.
- Main living room with TV.
- In the West Wing is a suite with a 180cm long four-poster bed and door to separate sitting room with two single beds (90x180cm) which may be put together. This suite has its own sun terrace and an en suite shower room.
Classic Suite has a king size double (180 x 200cm) with bath in separate room, shower and, in through a door to a separate sitting room a large sofa-bed (160x195).
NB the bathroom is open-plan.
- The Ochre Room has two large single beds (queen-size).
- The Bali Room has a four-poster double bed (190x200cm) with en suite shower room.
- In the East Wing, is a suite which has an open-plan bath with shower attachment, a four-poster bed (190x200cm) and in a separate sitting room a large sofa bed (160cm).
- The Margoll Room features a 180cm bed, a private terrace and an en suite shower room.
Ochre Room has two beds at 140m length each (ideally suited to children). The room has a small en suite shower room.
Gold Suite has a double bed (180x200cm) and its own sitting area with sofa bed (160cm). NB there are low beams in this room.
En suite shower room.
- The Monserrat Room has a double bed (150x200cm) and en suite bathroom with shower.
- The Japones Room has a two low single beds (90x190cm each) and an en suite shower room.
- The Mediterranean Room, which can be considered a master bedroom, has a 180cm bed, a little balcony and an en suite shower room.
The cottage close to the main house is available on request. The cottage sleeps 2 adults in a twin/double bed and 2 children on a single bed and a sofabed. It is equipped with A/C, TV, a kitchen and dining area.
- Young children need constant supervision when being outside as there are some unprotected drops on the grounds and on the terrace.
- There are also rooms with low-railing balconies, those rooms would need to be made inaccessible for children in the group for the duration of the stay.
- Sant Pere De Ribes (small shops and a few restaurants, etc.): 2km
- Sitges (plenty of restaurants and shops): 10-minute drive (6km)
- Barcelona Airport: approximately 25-minute drive
- Tarragona (Salou) airport: approximately 1-hour drive
- Barcelona city centre: approximately 30-45-minute drive
Also the Penedes wine region and its capital, Vilafranca, is only a 15-minute drive away from the house. The town of Tarragona and theme park Port Aventura are each a 45-minute drive.
Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
Ca l'Amiral is a very popular villa and 2016 dates got booked over a year in advance! Please contact us now if you wish to enquire about 2017 or 2018 dates.
Our villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available outside the High Season. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant for further details.
Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our Villa Only and A&K Hosted services please see our ' Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs - simply complete the quick 'Make an Enquiry' form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities (water, gas and electricity).
- Maid Service 2 hours a day on 6 days a week for communal areas only.
- Arrival set of pool towels, household and bed linen (weekly change for rentals longer than 7 nights).
- Final cleaning.
- Wi-Fi internet.
- Solar-powered pool heating to be requested in advance (max. temperature subject to weather conditions).
- Air-conditioning in the Gold Suite and cottage only.
- Central heating.
- Private swimming pool (18.6x6m).
- The Jacuzzi tub will be activated for your arrival unless otherwise instructed.
- Guests are requested to always replace the Jacuzzi cover when not in use.
- Additional maid service available at €15/hour (payable locally).
- Additional chef service and cooking classes on request (subject to availability).
- Telephone as per consumption (payable locally).
- Horse riding can be arranged with the local Stables 15 minutes from the villa. Maximum Group 8 riders trek into the Parc Foix.
- Personal laundry and shopping service available on request.
- KINDLY NOTE:
- Young children need constant supervision when being outside as there are some unprotected drops on the grounds and on the terraces. There are also rooms with low-railing balconies, those rooms would need to be made inaccessible for children in the group for the duration of the stay.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Air Conditioning (Partial)
- Barbecue Facilities
- Basketball Court
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Children's Play Area
- Cinema Room
- Computer Games Console
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Fans Available
- Gym Equipment
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Jacuzzi (Private)
- Mosquito Nets/Fly Screens
- Recreation (Petanque/Boccia/Boules)
- Snooker Table (Full Size)
- Swimming Pool (Heating Available)
- Table Football
- Table Tennis
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Washing Machine & Dryer
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.