Select a Destination
Casa Font d’Ambre
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Sitges | Bedrooms: 10 | Sleeps: 20
Rates: from £5,731 per week
Casa Font d'Ambre is an exclusive villa situated in the natural park El Garraf, well connected to the beach villages of Sitges and Vilanova, not to forget metropolitan Barcelona, making it the perfect location for families, friends and special occasions.
This authentic Catalan landhouse dates back to the 16th century - during the years the original features have been conserved and enriched with modern touches and amenities. When entering the masia through its huge wooden door, you will find yourself entering a property oozing with charm; the high ceilings, fireplace, cosy library and characteristic decoration and antiques make it a magical place to unwind. There is plenty of space for all the family to dine together and enjoy some of the wines produced in this stunning region. The villa is set amongst more than 20,000 m² private grounds split across four levels. The 15 x 9 m pool can be found on the lowest level, with distant views over the vineyards the sea at the horizon. Surrounded by 500m² of flat lawn, sunbeds, umbrellas and lounge area, plus several pool and outdoor games it is ideal for entertaining all ages. Guests can even help themselves to the organic vegetable garden and chicken eggs. The breathtaking botanical garden boasts over 600 types of plants and trees and the romantic lounge area with the quiet trickle of the nearby fountain, offers privacy and the ultimate holiday sensation. Combine this, with goldfish ponds and the beautiful Balinese wooden gazebo overlooking the pool - you will find yourself immersed in nature and relaxation. A green peaceful oasis.
Casa Font d'Ambre ist located in the vineyard of a local bodega. The coast and sandy beaches of Sitges and Vilanova i la Gerltru are only a short drive away (10-15 mins).
- Sant Pere De Ribes: 10-minute drive
- Sitges: 15-minute drive Barcelona Centre: 40 minutes
- Barcelona Airport: 30 minutes
- Reus Airport: 45 minutes
- Girona Airport: 80 minutes
*Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village.
|< Previous Month||September 2016||Next Month >|
- Please note that Casa Font d'Ambre is rented on a Sunday to Sunday basis during the High season. Different arrival dates may result in an extra charge. The minimum rental period is 7 nights in Festive and High season, and 3 nights in Mid and Low season.
- Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Cost of utilities including water, gas and electricity.
- Arrival set of pool towels, household and bed linen.
- Final Cleaning.
- Wi-Fi internet only in the main house's living room and entrance hall available.
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms.
- Private swimming pool (15x9m).
- Central heating as per consumption.
- Maid service at EUR18/hour, min. 3 hours (20% surcharge on weekend).
- Extra linen and towel change at EUR 18/person.
- Chef service available on request from EUR 55/person (incl. groceries).
- KINDLY NOTE
- An additional security deposit of EUR 2000 is payable with the villa balance in advance for e.g. potential damages. For bookings longer than one week, the amount of the security deposit will be agreed in advance.
- There are several water features on the ground such as fountains and a well. Young children require constant supervision by an adult in those areas.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Concierge – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you're lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then speak to one of our Villa Specialists for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our ‘Finishing Touches’.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Air Conditioning (Partial)
- Barbecue Facilities
- Central Heating
- Coffee Machine (Espresso)
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Mosquito Nets/Fly Screens
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.