Can Alicia is a breath-taking contemporary villa with amazing panoramic views, which is set amongst the hills of St Josep in a very private location. The spacious outdoor areas are on different levels and include flat grassy lawns, several terraces and outdoor seating as well as al fresco dining areas and a large swimming pool (15m x 5m) - all of which offer the perfect place to take in the most stunning views of the Mediterranean, Cala Vadella, and Ibiza's renowned sunsets.
If you want to entertain in style with many varied areas to make the most of, then this is the villa for you. Can Alicia is a luxury villa, which offers the highest level of comfort as well as the security of access via electric gates and an alarm system, and which has been decorated in a very chic but neutral style in restful creams and whites. The villa has featured in many of the leading European magazines such as Elle and Côte Sud and has been designed to bring the outdoors in, with huge picture windows that mean the wonderful views can be seen throughout the villa. The furnishings and fixtures are all of the highest quality and clever features such as an indoor/outdoor sound system only enhance the villas wonderful qualities. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and the main house and terrace offer Wi-Fi internet. With flexible sleeping accommodation and wonderful outdoor areas including a lovely 15m swimming pool set in a flat grassy garden - this villa is perfect for either families or groups of friends who wish to have a memorable holiday on the magical island of Ibiza.
Main House – Ground Floor:
The main house is set over two floors. On the ground floor you'll find a large open plan living/dining room area with a fully equipped modern kitchen & separate guest WC, as well as a separate TV room/office with Sky TV, DVD player and printer. French windows which run along the whole front of the villa open onto a large covered terrace with dining area and relaxed seating. To the rear of the villa is a separate shady terrace, with barbecue and from here a door leads into the separate laundry room. The ground floor also features the spacious master bedroom (1.80m bed), with dressing room, en-suite bathroom with a large bath tub and separate shower and with direct access to a private terrace.
Main House – First Floor:
On the first floor there are two bedrooms sharing a bathroom with bath and shower. One of the bedrooms has twin beds while the other one has a 1.60m bed. Both bedrooms open out onto a 70 square metre terrace with sea views.
The two independent guest houses – each offering identical accommodation – are situated on a lower garden level, one on either side of the main swimming pool area. Each guest house features two en-suite bedrooms (one with 1.80m bed and one with twin/double beds) and a separate living room, with satellite TV, DVD player, CD player and a small fridge. Each guest house has a private covered terrace.
Please note that there are several drops on the grounds and terraces (with low walls), therefore young children need constant supervision.
- Air Conditioning (Partial)
- Barbecue Facilities
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Heating System (Under floor)
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Outdoor dining area
- Printer available
- Swimming Pool
- TV (Satellite TV with English Channels)
- Washing Machine & Dryer
Suggested General Activities in Ibiza
• Salt Flats - explore one of Ibiza's most famous landmarks and one of the best spots for the amazing sunsets. Located on the southern tip of the island, the salt fields have been in use for over 2000 years
• Water Park Aguamar, Playa d'en Bossa
• Faro de Botafoc - Enjoy the lighthouses’ panoramic view of Ibiza
• The Hippy Market - Discover the market in Es Canar (on Wednesday) in Ibiza
• Traditional country dance - Experience the dance on Fridays at 21.00 in Dalt Vila, Ibiza town
• Aquarium Cap Blanc - Explore the natural aquarium, situated inside a cave – open in summer season and October
Suggested Sporting Activities in Ibiza
• Thanks to the crystal-clear waters and a spectacular coastline over 200km in length Ibiza offers great diving opportunities. Diving centres are located in Cala Llonga, Sta. Eulalia Port d'es Torrent and San Antonio Bay - open all year
• Windsurfing/Kite-surfing - you will find surfing schools on Ibiza
• Golf - Take golf courses and measure your talent from green to green in Roca Llisa – open all year
• Trekking - Discover the magic of the salt lakes by walking, most famous route, Cala de Bou to Platges de Comte
• Horse riding in Sant Antoni de Portmany Santa Eulària des Riu - open all year
• Fishing - Guided fishing tours in Sant Antoni de Portmany and Eivissa - open all year
Suggested Local Attractions in Ibiza
• Cova de Can Marçà in Puerto de San Miguel, the biggest natural caves in Can Marçà
• Iglesia de Santa Cruz in Ibiza town
• Ibiza town – Explore the Santo Domingo's church, the cathedral, the Curia's house, the Archaeology Museum, the Castle, the Modern Art Museum of Ibiza and the Ne-crópolis Púnica del Puig des Molins
• Port Magnus - great harbour located in the beautiful bay of Sant Antoni de Portmany
|< Previous Month||August 2015||Next Month >|
- Our villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available outside the High Season. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant for further details.
- Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Many lovely beaches nearby, Cala Vadella 2.5km, Cala Moli 3km, Cala Conta 9km.
- Nearest villages/towns: Saint Josep 7.6 km, San Antonio 14.5km, Ibiza Town 22.5 km.
- Ibiza Airport: 18.5 km
*Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village
Up to 14 guests:
|Season:||Season Dates:||Villa Only:||A&K Hosted:|
29 August to
02 October 2015
03 October to
01 January 2016
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our villa only and A&K hosted services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs – simply complete the quick ‘Make an Enquiry’ form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- Cost of utilities including water, electricity and gas.
- Maid service 6 days a week.
- Arrival set of pool towels, household and bed linen.
- Final Cleaning.
- Air-conditioning/Heating in bedrooms.
- Wi-Fi Broadband internet (not available in annexes and their terraces).
- Private swimming pool (15x5m).
- Airport meet and greet by your Island Host.
- Pre-arrival and local concierge service included. Please contact your A&K Villas Consultant for any additional service requests.
- Extra maid service available on request for up to €25 per hour.
- Chef Service available on request from approx. €50per hour plus groceries.
- We highly recommend to book a rental car via our pre-arrival concierge service in order to avoid a long waiting time on collection.
- KINDLY NOTE:
- Please note that there are several drops on the grounds and terraces (with low walls), therefore young children need constant supervision.
GMT +1 hour
The Euro (€) is the official currency of Ibiza. Coins are available in 1 cent, 2 cent, 5 cent, 10 cent, 20 cent, 50, cent , €1 & €2 denominations. Notes are available in €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200, €500 denominations.
Travellers cheques are widely accepted for exchange or purchase in major cities, but in more rural areas, visit a bank to exchange them for Euros.
Major credit cards are widely accepted here (though a limited number of merchants have American Express accounts) and ATM access is widespread.
Exchange currency only at authorized outlets such as banks and hotels, and exchange only what you think you will spend in-country. Coins cannot be reconverted on departure.
Save all receipts from any currency exchange transaction. You may be asked to produce them when you exit the country, and they are required if you intend to reconvert local currency.
TIPPING IN IBIZA
Spaniards are fairly relaxed about tipping etiquette. However service is not usually included in restaurants and it is common practice to leave the spare change, or up to 10% of the total in a smarter restaurant. Taxi drivers and bartenders may be tipped less. Many petrol stations are not self service, however it is not usual to tip the station attendant.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE FORMALITIES
Travel documents are your responsibility. In general you should have:
A signed, valid passport that will remain valid for at least 6 months beyond the completion of your trip. Your passport must have enough blank pages (excluding amendment pages) available for entry and exit stamps issued when entering and exiting immigration points.
Visas are required for certain nationalities and you are strongly advised to check your status allowing plenty of time for visa application.
WEATHER IN IBIZA
During the summer months the islands typically has 11 hours of sunshine each day, average temperature topping 29ºC as well as virtually no rain. Spring's and autumn's temperatures range from 22ºC-28ºC and the region's sunshine is still between 8-10 hours a day. The weather can be unpredictable and much more changeable, with the night-time temperature dropping quite dramatically. The winter brings average temperatures dropping to a cooler 15ºC, and 5 hours of sunshine a day.
It is advisable to contact your doctor before you travel if you have any specific health concerns and take out appropriate travel and medical insurance.
ELECTRICITY SUPPLY IN IBIZA
Electrical service in Spain is supplied at 220-240 volts/50 hertz – a converter/adaptor may be required.
DRIVING IN IBIZA
No right-hand turn on a red light.
Traffic from the RIGHT has right of way.
Passport or national ID as well as driver's license, insurance papers and ownership papers must be carried all the time.
National speed limit is 50km (31mph) in towns, 90km (56mph) on secondary non-urban highways (carretera secundaria), 100km (62mph) on dual carriageways (carretera/autovia), 120km (75mph) on motorways (autopista).; Speeding fines: 30 – 300 Euros.
Minimum driving age is 18.
For use of the highways (autopista) it is often necessary to pay a toll before access. Prices vary and are calculated by the distance of the journey.
There are strict laws concerning drinking and driving. Blood alcohol levels must not exceed 0,05%. There are random breathalyser tests carried out regularly by the police.
An international driving licence is not required for European citizens. Your locally issued driving licence, as long as it is accompanied by the passport, will suffice.