Select a Destination
01242 547 705
to speak to a specialist
Sant Josep de sa Talaia | Bedrooms: 7 | Sleeps: 14
Rates: from £9,675 per week
Can Alicia is a breath-taking contemporary villa with amazing panoramic views, which is set amongst the hills of St Josep in a very private location. The spacious outdoor areas are on different levels and include flat grassy lawns, several terraces and outdoor seating as well as al fresco dining areas and a large swimming pool (15m x 5m) - all of which offer the perfect place to take in the most stunning views of the Mediterranean, Cala Vadella, and Ibiza's renowned sunsets.
If you want to entertain in style with many varied areas to make the most of, then this is the villa for you. Can Alicia is a luxury villa, which offers the highest level of comfort as well as the security of access via electric gates and an alarm system, and which has been decorated in a very chic but neutral style in restful creams and whites. The villa has featured in many of the leading European magazines such as Elle and Côte Sud and has been designed to bring the outdoors in, with huge picture windows that mean the wonderful views can be seen throughout the villa. The furnishings and fixtures are all of the highest quality and clever features such as an indoor/outdoor sound system only enhance the villas wonderful qualities. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and the main house and terrace offer Wi-Fi internet. With flexible sleeping accommodation and wonderful outdoor areas including a lovely 15m swimming pool set in a flat grassy garden - this villa is perfect for either families or groups of friends who wish to have a memorable holiday on the magical island of Ibiza.
Main House – Ground Floor:
The main house is set over two floors. On the ground floor you'll find a large open plan living/dining room area with a fully equipped modern kitchen & separate guest WC, as well as a separate TV room/office with Sky TV, DVD player and printer. French windows which run along the whole front of the villa open onto a large covered terrace with dining area and relaxed seating. To the rear of the villa is a separate shady terrace, with barbecue and from here a door leads into the separate laundry room. The ground floor also features the spacious master bedroom (1.80m bed), with dressing room, en-suite bathroom with a large bath tub and separate shower and with direct access to a private terrace.
Main House – First Floor:
On the first floor there are two bedrooms sharing a bathroom with bath and shower. One of the bedrooms has twin beds while the other one has a 1.60m bed. Both bedrooms open out onto a 70 square metre terrace with sea views.
The two independent guest houses – each offering identical accommodation – are situated on a lower garden level, one on either side of the main swimming pool area. Each guest house features two en-suite bedrooms (one with 1.80m bed and one with twin/double beds) and a separate living room, with satellite TV, DVD player, CD player and a small fridge. Each guest house has a private covered terrace.
Please note that there are several drops on the grounds and terraces (with low walls), therefore young children need constant supervision.
- Many lovely beaches nearby, Cala Vadella 2.5km, Cala Moli 3km, Cala Conta 9km.
- Nearest villages/towns: Saint Josep 7.6 km, San Antonio 14.5km, Ibiza Town 22.5 km.
- Ibiza Airport: 18.5 km
*Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town/village
|< Previous Month||April 2016||Next Month >|
Prices available on request
- Our villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year. However, shorter breaks and alternative arrival days might be available outside the High Season. Please contact your Abercrombie & Kent Villa Consultant for further details.
- Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4-7pm and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- The above rates are on a per villa, per week basis. For further information on our villa only and A&K hosted services please see our 'Villa Rental Options' page. An A&K Villas Travel Consultant will be happy to discuss your specific holiday needs – simply complete the quick ‘Make an Enquiry’ form or call us on 0845 618 2205.
- IMPORTANT: Pre-arrival concierge service is included in your rental price (up to 7 days prior to your arrival day at the villa). The local concierge team can arrange the following services: car rental, airport and resort transfers, private drivers, catering and chefs, boat charters, pre-arrival food and drinks delivery, and villa security. We highly recommend booking a rental car via our pre-arrival concierge service in order to avoid a long waiting time on collection.
- Airport Meet and Greet (one per group).
- Maid service 6 days a week.
- Arrival set of pool towels, household and bed linen.
- Air-conditioning/Heating in bedrooms.
- Wi-Fi Broadband internet (not available in annexes and their terraces).
- Private swimming pool (approx. 15x5m).
- Cost of utilities including water, electricity and gas.
- Final Cleaning.
- Optional in-resort Concierge Service available at €500 plus 21% VAT per week (max. €1000 plus VAT per booking). In addition to the services included in the pre-arrival concierge package, here the following is available: Tailor-made itinerary building and unlimited calls to your designated member of the concierge team. Booking of restaurants, beach clubs and nightclubs. Booking of massages, spa treatments, personal trainers, yoga instructors, outdoor activities, etc. A dedicated in-resort concierge telephone and booking assistance available daily from 10am until 6pm.
- Additional services at the villa: extra maid hours available from €25/hour.
- KINDLY NOTE:
- Please note that there are several drops on the grounds and terraces (with low walls), therefore young children need constant supervision.
- A copy of the lead guest's passport will be required at booking stage.
Because everyone’s concept of a villa holiday is different, we have created a formula designed to offer privacy, flexibility and the freedom to run your own holiday or call upon us to help open up a world of possibilities. Our villas are normally rented on a villa-only weekly basis and are ideal for those seeking independence and privacy. We’re on call in case you need us and we provide a change of towels and bed linen during the week, but otherwise there no inclusions.
A&K Concierge upgrade
For additional support, comfort and a slice of pampering why not upgrade to our A&K Concierge service. Included is an airport welcome on arrival with assistance for onward transportation; the services of an A&K Host – whose local knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations; an orientation of the local area; a fully stocked drinks fridge; maid service; the ingredients for your first evening’s supper and breakfast delivered on the first morning of your stay. For full details of concierge inclusions speak to an A&K Travel Consultant on 0845 618 2205.
The finishing touches
Ever dreamt of driving through the Chianti hills in a red Ferrari, or along the Moyenne Corniche to Monaco in a Bentley? How about sailing along the Cote d'Azur to St Tropez in a private yacht or speed boat? Sometimes the home is all that you need, but if you’re lured into culture, excitement, activity, improving your cooking or simply dabbling in landscapes, then view the links on our ‘Inspire Me’ page for an insight into what we can arrange. These are what we call our “Finishing Touches”.
The list is by no means exhaustive and we always welcome requests, however obscure you may think they are! Our local offices enable us to control the quality of the services on offer and the depth of knowledge our local teams have is impressive. Our aim is to provide guests with the authentic sights, flavours and experiences of the region they are staying in.
If you would prefer to discuss your specific requirements, whether it’s in relation to the property or about your stay in general, please do contact us using the Enquire page or please do give us a call for a chat.
- Air Conditioning (Partial)
- Barbecue Facilities
- Business Centre
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Coffee Machine (Espresso)
- Dining Area (Outdoor)
- DVD Player
- Internet Access (Wireless Broadband)
- iPod Docking Station (iPod Not included)
- Swimming Pool
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Washing Machine & Dryer
Book this holiday and collect Avios
Reasons to book your holiday with us
- Over 50 years' experience
- 24/7 support before, during and after your stay
- All of our properties have been hand-picked and visited by a member of the team
- Travel Consultants are based in the UK with local offices to assist with planning every detail of your stay
- Option to upgrade to a Concierge stay to make the most of your visit
- Option to book additional trips and services via our local offices
Your favourites will appear here.