THE CONVENTO BUILDING (also known as the Main Villa):
Guest areas are spread over three floors, all accessible by elevator.
Lower Garden Floor
- Suite 1: King bedroom with sitting area, patio access & en-suite bathroom.
- Suite 2: King bedroom with sitting area, patio access & en-suite bathroom.
- Suite 3: King bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Suite 4: King bedroom with living room & en-suite bathroom.
- Various formal & informal living areas, including a reading room, main living room with bar & fireplace, games room, piano room with grand piano, dining rooms & breakfast kitchen.
- Suite 5: King bedroom with en-suite bathroom offering private terrace overlooking Lake Trasimeno. Study with fireplace & living/dining room.
- Suite 6: King bedroom, living room & fireplace.
- Children’s bedroom: Twin bedroom with two single beds suitable for children & teenagers. En-suite bathroom.
- Suite 8: King bedroom with sitting area, balcony & en-suite bathroom.
- Suite 9: Family suite with king bedroom, separate bunk bedroom suitable for infants/small children, upstairs writing loft & en-suite bathroom.
THE LIBRARY BUILDING:
- Galleried library & living room with rebuilt renaissance wood burning fireplace & house bar.
- Games room with billiard table and American shuffleboard.
- Grand dining room (seating up to 34)
- Wine cellar (115 bins of wine)
- Main kitchen with chefs table for seating 10.
- Private cinema seating up to 16 guests (PS3, Apple TV & Satellite)
- Suite 10: Queen bedroom, living room with fireplace & balcony and en-suite bathroom.
All bedrooms feature:
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Satellite TV with Kaleidescape entertainment units
- Geneva sound systems with iPod-docks
- Ensuite bathrooms, the majority with two sink vanities, separate walk-in showers and freestanding tubs. They also have televisions.
The whole property has Wi-Fi access, including the grounds and swimming pool area.
- The swimming facilities at I Cappuccini consist of a 65 foot pool for lap swimming or simply relaxing after a long day in the countryside.
GARDENS & GAMES:
- 13 acres of enclosed formal gardens, pristine lawns, orchards and olive groves.
- Strolling paths through the estate.
- Bocce court, half championship size croquet pitch & lawn badminton.
- Tennis court
- Basketball court on tennis court
- Winter garden with fully glassed enclosed conservatory with sitting area & wood burning fireplace.
- Fire pit with majestic views of the village & lake below.
- Seven hole “shoe-golf” course, exclusively designed and personally endorsed by David Shaw.
- Helicopter landing area on the estate
GYM & SPA:
- Fully equipped gym with Johnson Health Tech & Matrix equipment including treadmills, elliptical, bike, free weights.
- Full service Spa
- Treatment room for massages
- Sauna & Hamam/Steam room
I CAPPUCCINI STAFFING & SERVICES:
I Cappuccini employ a full-time, professional management couple with an extensive international hospitality background, who live on the estate. In addition, there is a core staff which includes a Head-Chef & brigade of sous-chefs & assistants, professionally trained waiting staff including a sommelier, Head Housekeeper & her team as well as a houseman to tend the outdoors with the additional garden staff.
- Twice daily maid service, 7 days per week
- Complimentary guest laundry service
- Spa service a la carte
All meal arrangements are included (breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon, dinner and any snacks). Guests are encouraged to join the chef in the kitchen at any time to assist, request culinary tips or for one on one cooking lessons. Children are also welcome to assist, particularly with the morning baking sessions of cakes and cookies for afternoon tea (or any other time for that matter!).
All beverages are included from the various house bars (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Wines are not included and are charged on a consumption basis.