(10% deposit to confirm a booking)
About Villa Bay
A stylish property with minimalist design, you couldn’t find a more perfect oasis on the coast of Hvar than Villa Bay. Warm neutrals, natural textures and contemporary furnishings ooze luxury across all five bedrooms and the open-plan living spaces that spill outside onto the terrace.
Al fresco dining is a staple here to make the most of the secluded sea views that also bless each bedroom – including the accessible ground floor suite. The property has its own gym, spa, and private suite with its own entrance for extra seclusion.
Outside you’ll find a glorious, heated pool reflecting the Croatian sun’s rays, a seating area for 10, and bubbling Jacuzzi to sit back and relax in with friends and a chilled glass of Croatian rosé.
Villa Bay is located on the Croatian island of Hvar, reachable by speed boat or helicopter. It’s only a 15-minute stroll from beautiful Stari Grad, the romantic antithesis of bustling Hvar Town. Glossy boats sit bobbing in the tranquil seas opposite the palm-fringed promenade which is straddled by cute cafes, authentic restaurants, and gift shops. The Greek UNESCO World Heritage site of Stari Grad plain is a must-see, along with the town’s sparkling beaches and ancient churches.
Photos of Villa Bay
- Air Conditioning
- Bathrobes, Slippers & Toiletries
- Bathroom (en-Suite)
- Beach/Lake within 300m
- Changeover Day - Flexible
- Fireplace (Private)
- Ground floor bedroom/s
- Gym Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Local amenities within 1 km
- Pets accepted on request
- Resort View
- Restaurant within 1 km
- Sea View
- Shorter stay available
- Swimming Pool (Heated)
- Swimming Pool (Infinity Edge)
Check rates and availability for Villa Bay
Availability informationOur villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year; however, this can vary.
Please enquire with us to find out more about rental periods for specific properties. If you're interested in shorter stays or alternative arrival days outside the high season, let us know and we'll try to match your requirements.
Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4pm and 7pm, and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
Rates informationOther than renting the villa on an exclusive basis and the services provided by the individual property owners, the price includes:
- A local representative, on call 24/7
- Clean towels and bed linen
- One cot and a highchair
In the area
- The closest international airports to Hvar Island are Split, Dubrovnik and Brač; from there you can reach the island by helicopter (a helipad is just 1.5km from the villa)
- Private speed boats from Split (60-minute ride), Dubrovnik (three and a half hours) or Brač (25 minutes)
- There are public ferries from Split to Stari Grad (two-hour journey)
- Catamaran to Hvar Town (one-hour journey)
- The resort has its own beach within walking distance from the villa
- The UNESCO protected town of Stari Grad is just a 15- to 20-minute walk away
Still looking for inspiration?
We have a huge range of destinations, experiences and villa options available.
Learn more about our luxury villa holidays to Split, Hvar & Brač