(10% deposit to confirm a booking)
Villa Pine Tree
About Villa Pine Tree
Fall in love with the panoramas of Maslinica Bay that extend from Villa Pine Tree’s luxurious terrace and private heated pool. This chic property is part of a five-star resort but is kept secluded between pines in the dramatic landscape that covers Hvar Island. Located off mainland Croatia’s coast, it can only be reached by boat or helicopter.
In the spacious living and dining room, relax and unwind with friends or family over delicious Croatian cuisine before listening to the waves gently lapping the shoreline from the terrace. Exhale with the earthy tones, soft fabrics and ambient lighting that make the four en-suite bedrooms such a calming sanctuary.
The property rests proudly near the romantic town of Stari Grad and its horseshoe harbour fringed with palms trees and stark white boats. The buzz of Hvar Town is also a short drive away should you wish for a livelier evening in its many restaurants and bars.
Make sure to visit the Pakleni Islands – an undisturbed and uninhabited archipelago off Hvar’s southwest coast. You can get here by water taxi, but if you’d like a bit more freedom, rent a private motorboat for the day to explore the dramatic rocks and snorkel-worthy waters at your own leisure.
Photos of Villa Pine Tree
- Air Conditioning
- Bathrobes, Slippers & Toiletries
- Beach/Lake within 300m
- Changeover Day - Flexible
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access (Wireless)
- Local amenities within 1 km
- Pets accepted on request
- Resort Villa
- Restaurant within 1 km
- Sea View
- Shorter stay available
- Swimming Pool (Heated)
Check rates and availability for Villa Pine Tree
Availability informationOur villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year; however, this can vary.
Please enquire with us to find out more about rental periods for specific properties. If you're interested in shorter stays or alternative arrival days outside the high season, let us know and we'll try to match your requirements.
Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4pm and 7pm, and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
Rates informationOther than renting the villa on an exclusive basis and the services provided by the individual property owners, the price includes:
- A local representative, on call 24/7
- Clean towels and bed linen
- One cot and a highchair
In the area
- The closest international airports to Hvar Island are Split, Dubrovnik and Brač; from there you can reach the island by helicopter (a helipad is just 1.5km from the villa)
- Private speed boats from Split (60-minute ride), Dubrovnik (three and a half hours) or Brač (25 minutes)
- There are public ferries from Split to Stari Grad (two-hour journey)
- Catamaran to Hvar Town (one-hour journey)
- The resort has its own beach within walking distance from the villa
- The UNESCO protected town of Stari Grad is just a 15- to 20-minute walk away
Still looking for inspiration?
We have a huge range of destinations, experiences and villa options available.
Learn more about our luxury villa holidays to Split, Hvar & Brač