Our luxury South West France villas portfolio reaches across the popular regions of the Dordogne, Biarritz, and Bordeaux.
From the Atlantic coast to the ancient forests of the Dordogne, South West France has something for every taste. For sun-kissed beach houses or countryside chalets, head to the elegant resort of Biarritz. A restorative sojourn in Bordeaux will place you amongst some of the world's oldest vineyards. The Dordogne valley still captivates with its impressive chateaux amid a bucolic landscape. Whatever you choose from the rich tapestry of South West France, a luxury A&K villa offers the perfect base from which to enjoy the celebrated French lifestyle.
Frequently asked questions
1. When is the best time to visit the South West of France?
- Dordogne: April to October is best. Spring brings warmth, bags of fresh market produce and beautiful flowers. Summer is busy and hot, crowds peaking in August when French holiday-makers arrive.
- Bordeaux: between May and November, for walking or exploring the vineyards.
- Biarritz: The best months for good weather in Biarritz are May, June, July, August, September and October. On average, the warmest months are July, August and September.
2. How long does it take to fly from the UK to South West France?
- London – Bordeaux: 1 hour 45
- London – Biarritz : 2 hours
- London – Bergerac: 1 hour 45
3. What is there to do in South West France?
- Golf, surfing, tennis, horse riding, shopping & markets, wine tours, boat trips, private art tuition