Our collection of luxury villas in the South of France extends from the white sands of Corsica to the hills of Provence.
Writers, artists and high society have always been attracted to the South of France. The picturesque landscapes, fabled French culture, and scintillating coastline are simply irresistible. The allure of Nice, Cannes and Saint Tropez – sparkling jewels in the crown of the Cote d’Azur – is magnetic. The sultry, varied territory of Languedoc-Roussillon produces a plentiful supply of fine wines. Corsican beaches radiate the sun’s warmth for more than 300 days per year. From the indisputable glamour of the French Riviera to the rustic charm of Provence, A&K has the perfect property for you.
Frequently asked questions
1. When is the best time to visit the South of France?
The truth is that the best time to visit the French Riviera is all year round because there is always something to do. If you’re looking for the very warmest time to visit Cote d’Azur, the hottest months are July, August, and then June. The warmest time of year is generally early to mid August where highs are regularly around 84.8°F (29.3°C) with temperatures rarely dropping below 65.5°F (18.6°C) at night.
2. How long does it take to fly to the South of France from the UK?
- London – Nice: 2 hours
- London – Marseille: 2 hours
3. What is there to do in the South of France?
- Beaches, wine tours, boat/luxury yacht trips, hiking, shopping & markets, ballooning over the Luberon, private cookery classes, F1 experience, private art class